Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Update

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

420-magazine-mobile29246897.jpg

Not doing to bad had to move them into a different space tent doesn't fit in waiting for my sheeting to arrive so I can make all reflective

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

Not doing to bad had to move them into a different space tent doesn't fit in waiting for my sheeting to arrive so I can make all reflective
Just Paint the Walls White. Best to improve lighting the easy way. If you use Latex colour Like me, you can mess arround with Water without beeing worried

Just Paint the Walls White. Best to improve lighting the easy way. If you use Latex colour Like me, you can mess arround with Water without beeing worried

Radiant barrier (mylar bubble wrap) works great too. It can be taped/stapled into position and is rigid enough to support itself against a wall. Just throwing that out as an option too as I favor white surfaces too, but have used the RB in my last grow. It also helps contain odors because it's air tight which may be helpful or hurtful, depends how the rest of things are laid out.

Was thinking of painting white. Need sheeting to tho as it's got to go around the door frame on the inside to make completely light tight

In Terms of Odor and Doors, i sealed my door air tight with Double sided Tape and some carpet. If i close my door, the carpet sits between door and door frame. It is air tight enough to create underpressure by running the intake Fan with lower rpm than the exhaust frame.

That's actually not a bad idea. I might have spare carpet to do that. If not there maybe some frame and door rubber seal left over to create the seal I need

Once the door is sealed from all light leaks I will then be able to put some reflective sheeting or paint walls white and room will be left that way until I can get conversion in loft done

Just been and checked on my ladies. And wow they have started to bush up nicely. So decided to 're top one and top a couple of the tertiary shoots to force more growth. Then topped the other for the first time and also crop a couple of tertiary shoots. If all goes to plan these should get real bushy. Also my auto flash babylon is above ground but has grown a long wispy stem that I think I will need to hold up for few days until it strengthens

Croc, hope all is well in your world brother, haven't seen you in a while! Let us know you are alive buddy!

Croc, you have disappeared brother.....hope all is well. Give us a shout and let us know how you are doing!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom