Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Update

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

LOL, then I don't know what to say other than she is wrong.....very wrong.

Re: Crocodocs First Photoperiodic - Ice Kush & Cream Caramel - 250W DS-HPS - Daily Up

LOL, then I don't know what to say other than she is wrong.....very wrong.
Yes, nothing left to say about that

My Plants are still growing vertically, i need to Take Care of them now. I will Post an Update later!

Nice work on those Clones Croc!! If you see the new growth, there will be roots shortly. You will have more clones than you know what to do with soon brother!
I found the exact same thing! New growth means roots will be shooting out shortly! Well done Croc, healthy clones :D

I found the exact same thing! New growth means roots will be shooting out shortly! Well done Croc, healthy clones :D
Hope so! Nothing really happened in Terms of visible roots in the Last two Days now. Sorry for No more Update Yesterday, i smoked a heavy one and felt asleep ;)

Pictures from Yesterday will be included today. Little spoiler, Defol Time Yesterday... Just a small one, which is actually a big one with this Number of Tops.

Nice man, as far as your grower friend goes, I'm like Van Stank and think she had autos and photos mixed up. I know when autos first came on the scene, there were some potency issues with the ruderalis types among a couple other things that have been improved over the years.

I always thought I would only grow photos, but here's the thing I discovered and it changes things for me. Because of the plants ability to flower independent of light schedules, I can grow autos all year long(possibly winter, we'll see .) outdoors. This enables multiple harvests a season whereas a photo plant will only flower late into summer/early fall.

I'll admit, the one thing I wish I could do was clone autos, but I'm at the point where instead of putting all my love into one strain, I could grow several and start working on finding my next favorite strain! I think you can clone them but it's not advantageous because the plant is almost old enough to flower by the time roots take.

Beginners are often advised to grow autos and this is an error in my humble opinion. If you happen to stunt the plant at any point on the way to flower you could hurt your yield significantly.

decided I'd top my 2 plants at the 5th node and 1 and the 6th node about 6hours ago Was expecting them to look sad and droopy? But they just seem to be standing tall and strong this is a good sign?

decided I'd top my 2 plants at the 5th node and 1 and the 6th node about 6hours ago Was expecting them to look sad and droopy? But they just seem to be standing tall and strong this is a good sign?

Topping won't bother photos at all. Some strains take a bit longer for the new 'main's' to explode with growth while others grow fast and furious. Its nothing to be worried about at all.

No doubt brother these are strong. Let's see what they can do as they continue to grow. Finally getting back into the swing of this. Hadn't grown for a very long time but it's like riding a bike once you get your head around tmit

No doubt brother these are strong. Let's see what they can do as they continue to grow. Finally getting back into the swing of this. Hadn't grown for a very long time but it's like riding a bike once you get your head around tmit
Take a Look at van Stanks grow. He topped His plants multiple times, and they are looking absolutely fine :)

Take a Look at van Stanks grow. He topped His plants multiple times, and they are looking absolutely fine :)
Ok i will take a look bro. Just starting a short auto seed flash Babylon. Yield isn't huge on it but it's more of a quick fix to get some more smoke

Ok i will take a look bro. Just starting a short auto seed flash Babylon. Yield isn't huge on it but it's more of a quick fix to get some more smoke
A little extra herbs are Always usefull :)

Today my DWC Pots will arrive. I called my Work that i am Missing today because of it. Of course i didnt told em it is because of DWC system Setup. But im looking Forward to it, a new challenge will begin. I'm thinking about another Journal to Monitor them, what do you Guys think?

Today my DWC Pots will arrive. I called my Work that i am Missing today because of it. Of course i didnt told em it is because of DWC system Setup. But im looking Forward to it, a new challenge will begin. I'm thinking about another Journal to Monitor them, what do you Guys think?

You know another current grower that does a good job growing DWC is pennywise. I believe he keeps it at 350 ppm as well. Check out his journal, he leaves good information throughout.

Shipment Tracking Just announced that my Delivery will be delayed to tomorrow. My Boss will be unhappy cause that means another day at Home for me :)

Slip a 1/4 ounce in his shirt pocket, pat him on the shoulder as you turn him around and say "let me know when you run out". I mean if you got caught red handed and the jig was up, that maybe a last ditch effort.

Maybe i should give him some and call the Police afterwards. But seriosly, i would love try to give weed to some of the old people in the retirenment Home where i Work. So many people with Alzheimer, dementia or Parkinson there. Or some who Just have an Lot of pain and getting hard stuff Like Opium based pain reliefer or morphine. I dont think that MJ would do harm to some of them. But of they get me, i would loose my exam for this Job. But at least that would be nice if i want to mess with my Boss :)

Back
Top Bottom