2nd Grow - 1 Cream Caramel - 2 White Widow - 400W HPS

Look at those babies. So much growth in two days.

Ummm where the he'll did the two in the tent come from. Is that part of your first grow?
Man they look great in that tent. Here you are asking us for help and advice. Maybe we should ask you for some. Lmao I loves it. Great job brother.

Aw quit it bro, your making me blush:).lol.....anyways, yea, the two plants in the end are from my first grow(still in progrees), i posted the pic to show you guys hiw i defoliated the biggest one (yei). I totally forgot to post a quick comment for that pic..my bad. Those bitches been thru some shit lol. Anywherd from not regulating my ph to splitting their main stem right down tg e middle while lst'ing them...i thought they were gonners when that happened but as you can see they are some tuff plants. Ive g a d them in vegg. For like 4 months now lol ..im almost embarrassed saying that..but hey, what can i say, it a learning process, and i sure am a learning.:thumb:

P.s thanks for the rep points bro:Namaste:

#yourawesome :)

Look at that growth!
that sure looks healthy, you are doing fantastic!
Reps+

Thanks bro:thumb:, thanks for the rep points too bro ..i swear i need to stop smoking so much weed...i thought J.R gave me those rep points. I was smoking on some Holy Grail:tokin:..that shit is some "Fire"!

#yourawesome :)

Yes, it seems JR and I always post in similar areas.
After observing jr´s behavior I have deducted a few things about his behavior; I can conclude for example, that he likes pot and forums as much as I do!
Elementary, dear Watson.
Reps+ Jr

Well fellas...I'm having some technical freakin difficulties on my end:/....I got up in the morning to give yei another round of defoliation (I trimmed her up pretty good. About 70 percent of her leaves.i was worried about her getting away from me during flowering) and while I was defoliating, I dropped my damn phone on the floor and busted the digitizer on it, so now I can't take pics or up load them to my journals....I have all my damn pay pal, bank, ebay etc. passwords in it and like the idiot I am I didn't right them down on a price of paper jeeezeez Christ help me. Lol....Im going to replace the digitizer myself. I went to my local phone repair shop and they charge $175 to replace it..needless to say I would rather buy a new damn phone than pu that much to replace it, so I looked on eBay, and they sell kit that comes with the digitizer and little tools i need to replace it for $70. ...I'm gonna have to bust a ghost on you guys for a while lol..until I get all this situated;)..peace!

#yourawesome:)

image27136.jpg
image27135.jpg
image27134.jpg
:thumb:

UPDATE 06/18/2015
Day 18

Thanks fellas, I really appreciate the kind words:). I fed them for the first time today. I've been using filtered water to water them. I'm keeping a 20 container full of filtered tap water and leave it out for 24-48 hours to let the chlorine evaporate. I read that it kills the beneficial microbes in the soil. I mix in some unsulphered molasses to my nutrient mix (about one tsp./per gallon) to feed the microbes in the soil and in turn they (microbes) help my plant by making the nutrients more readily available at the roots, I also foliage fed them the same mix because it also makes the plant more resilient against bugs and disease. I started with a quarter strength of the recommended nutrient dose (maxigro) and also added some floraliciouse plus. Im trying to put a worm bin together for my next grow i guess but am going to Put together a little compost brewer and buy some worm casting, so i can make some compost tea witch is really good for your plants because it has billions of microbes in it..hey guys, if you see any discrepancies in any info i post please let me know ...:thumb:...Here's some pics peeps;)..

White Widow 2
image27170.jpg
image27171.jpg

White Widow both my white widows are getting bigger than my cream caramel, and they use to be the runts. I'm sure it has to do with te fact that the cream caramel is mostly indica strain and the white widow have more sativa in them I think the cream caramel is 90/10 indica/sativa mix and the White Widows are like 60/40 sativa/indica mix...
image27172.jpg
image27173.jpg

Cream Caramel
image27175.jpg
image27176.jpg

#yourawesome

UPDATE 06/19/2015
Day 19

Thanks fellas. :thumb:...here are some pics, I'm going to transplant them in couple of days. They are growing pretty good. I can't complain. I was reading up on using compost tea for te beneficial microbes, and found out that that it is better suited for organic grows because the synthetic nutrient that are use when growing non-organically kills the microbes :/...not to mention the ph solutions that are used to control ph; it also kills the microbes..there are some peeps out there I guess that still use compost teas with synthetic nutrients and have had good results, so I think still going to incorporate it into their feeding schedule ..I'm planning on giving them compost tea in-between feedings and maybe use organic ph solution like lemon and baking soda..well see what happens;)
image27227.jpg
image27228.jpg
image27229.jpg
image27230.jpg
image27231.jpg
image27235.jpg
image27234.jpg
image27232.jpg
image27238.jpg
image27237.jpg
image27236.jpg
image27233.jpg