Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
High spart :passitleft:

:passitleft:

Looking great spart,I had the same idea with the carbon filter until I read on there is a paper layer that can only be sucked through and will tare apart if blown through(can fan filter) but it does free up a lot of height space for ya:)

Yeah I read that too. I also seen that my local shop sells replacement "paper" filters for like $5 so if I notice an excess amount of dust flying around I'll just buy a new one so far it seems to be working perfectly. Temp has actually gone down a few degrees gonna have to get a heater in the winter I think :laughtwo::laughtwo:

:passitleft:
Temp has actually gone down a few degrees gonna have to get a heater in the winter I think :laughtwo::laughtwo:

The CFLs are good heat generators, may be much less expensive than running an heater just for the plants, + it gives light for less watts than a heater or a HPS -HPS as heater = nice idea). CFL/HPS, they heat, and they give light too. I keep my CFLs preciosuly because of that, for the winter.
I posted a few pics for you lately (well, not "for you" but there is a pic of light that can help you make your 1m2 light setup may be (just more info for you).

The CFLs are good heat generators, may be much less expensive than running an heater just for the plants, + it gives light for less watts than a heater or a HPS -HPS as heater = nice idea). CFL/HPS, they heat, and they give light too. I keep my CFLs preciosuly because of that, for the winter.
I posted a few pics for you lately (well, not "for you" but there is a pic of light that can help you make your 1m2 light setup may be (just more info for you).

I think for a 1m2 the 900w mars 2 would be plenty. If I don't get a 1m2 I might get the 100PL from Alchimia keep rocking the 400w and get 2 reflector48s to run a veg side but that tent is kinda pricey :loopy::loopy:
Maybe another 60cm x 60cm and another 400w would be cheaper :laughtwo:

Dropped by for a stroll through your garden Spart looks like all is well.
Yup all is fine more and more frost everyday hopefully they fatten up in the next 3.5 weeks before I start to flush :;):

Yeah I think if I'm gonna do anything it's gonna be get another set up the same as the one I got. One for veg or autos and one for flower.

So little update to today starting with the outdoor girls. Few things on them
1> I will not be following a feeding schedule for them and will be winging it the whole time and watching them closely and feeding accordingly.
2> The Devil Cream seems to be stunted I was going to kill it and start a new one but the seeds cost to much just to not get anything from it so I'll be growing a stunted plant LOL
3> In a week or two I will be starting another on for the terrace A Boréale Auto Auto from Queen Seeds.

First the Blue Amnesia XXL
2016-08-11-474.jpg

Stunted Devil Cream :hmmmm::hmmmm:
She came out white so maybe I didn't plant her deep enough for her to get her footing properly not sure
2016-08-11-475.jpg

A few other pics of the tent girls
I am really impressed with how they are turning out and this Mars Hydro 400w is really preforming above my expectations. To be honest the comparison between this and the cfls is laughable to say the least.
Tent view
2016-08-10-472.jpg

Starting to be my favorite again
2016-08-10-468.jpg

A quick write up on the next auto

BioTops Website said:
The boréale auto by the Queen Seeds seeds bank is a auto-flowering cannabis variety seeds which was obtained through cross between Northern Lights (famous variety) and ruderalis.

It procures an intense, stone effect, ideal for relaxation. The Boréale auto has a sweet, spicy with some citrus notes an peppery and intense woody aroma. This autoflowering predominantly indica is productive and has a high medicinal potential.

Indoors, it can produce 350 to 450 gr / m² and outdoors from 35 to 110 gr / plant. The tall of the Boreale auto is between 60 to 100 cm and it is recommended not to use higher pots than 11 liters to get the best performance possible.

The auto Boréale is an easy to grow variety that it is suitable for both indoors and outdoors, it is resistant to mold.

Looking sweet mate .happy healthy girls.see ur enjoying leds mate.cfls no match to led as u are learning.and autos need theb best love from start to finish.perfect job my friend.keep it up;)

@DiRt
Always nice to hear from ya dirt and thanks :Namaste:

@beast
Thanks beast I've heard some great things bout the next auto strain they say use 11L pots for em but I think I'm gonna stick to having smaller plants on the terrace but we'll see might try and get a 3L air pot just to test :thumb:
*side note* You'll kick the PWM ass (insert Bruce Lee ass kicking icon here) :laughtwo:

A few other pics of the tent girls
I am really impressed with how they are turning out and this Mars Hydro 400w is really preforming above my expectations. To be honest the comparison between this and the cfls is laughable to say the least.
Tent view
2016-08-10-472.jpg

Those ladies are looking beautiful:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Those ladies are looking beautiful:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks man had a few problems caused my me being stupid and not thinking in the beginning but they are really pulling through now.

Hi Spart, congrats on the "spart sent me thing".
Updated one of tent seeing that coverage was fine with the 400... thanks
Check PM for pics (or my journal)

The coverage with the 400w is fantastic in a 60cm x 60cm and as long as you keep like 1 or 2 girls in there height doesn't become an issue but if you pack it like I did they all stretch fighting for light you made a good choice in picking a 400w mines been working like a champ so far. Next time less plants and more training for me maybe 1 or 2 plants topped and trained would be plenty. Seems the voting is headed towards 1 plant but what strain to go with will be the next question it's not like I got 500+ strains to pick from :rofl::rofl:

Frankyly, I think what counts is your buds per meter square. I mean one huge scrog of 60*60 or 4 plants in the same room, it should yield the same at this scale. If I were you, i would try 1 single plant in 60*60, and a friend managed to get 250G dry with 1 single LST plant. Nothing like RTK, much simpler, but working on it everyday.

I'm thinking I might pick up some different pots today maybe a big fabric one or a 20l air pot might as well if I'm gonna be doing a single plant scrog over the winter. Maybe I'll try to do a 6 plant autoflower run next time in the little 3 liter ones then scrog over the winter. Flower in the spring when day temps raise back up.

SO MANY OPTIONS SO LITTLESpace

I don't know why people are so crazy for autos.

You find a bomb pheno and then suddenly you can't preserve its precious genetics via cloning.

Oh well keeping the economy afloat by spending $$$ is what makes our ball planet spin :bongrip:

I don't know why people are so crazy for autos.
You find a bomb pheno and then suddenly you can't preserve it's precious genetics via cloning.
Oh well keeping the economy afloat by spending $$$ is what makes our ball planet spin :bongrip:
Hola Comrade
Well what I'm liking with the autoflowers is that they grow to there pot size. So if I have a 3.5L pot it will never get root bound because they literally grow to the pot size. I'll end up with like a plant that has around 20-25 grams on it and with a quick grow time. 2 months full cycle compared to a month veg and 2-2.5 months flowering. Plus less nutrients are needed, and I got lots of seeds and am shit at cloning :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom