Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Hi Spart! I thought I'd swing by!

That's a very fine looking setup you got here!
I didn't get to vote but you already know what I would vote for :p
But the height is also very important. I would have never gone for a 150cm high tent because you would be instantly limited with a 20-30L pot... So I guess you already optimized your space the best you could/possible.

Little question regarding your fan. Is there a particular reason why you make it point upwards?
Cheers

@dutchess
If I was using a cool tube I would go filter=> fan=> cool-tube=> out the tent reason being I wouldn't want my sucking all that hot air over the motor and plastic fan blades/bearings. But I'm gonna like a 10cm little tubing down into the tent then fan sitting onto of the tent then filter. My only concern is figuring out how to support it to stand up straight maybe use some kind of long brackets or some kinda of bamboo and then string to brace it.

@Pat
I'm not scared of it pat but it's a real factor:thedoubletake: I told the missus but she doesn't care:laughtwo: she hates em anyways:rofl::rofl:

@wwhateley
Mine are in 7L pots and are over 60cm tall I think that they stretched extra because there are so many of them...

@b.real
hey man hows life treating ya been along time well at least it seems like a long time :high-five::passitleft:

Okay and for everyone I'm going to be doing the update on Monday or Tuesday got some people over for the weekend and it's even trouble some to find time to water let alone take pictures and rotate em and blah blah blah. I might find time to fuck with the filter but I'll see the one bud is literally 10cm from the light but closer to the edge so I think it's fine for now.

Let me know if there's anything anyone needs here I'm crazy busy this weekend and it's hard to find the time to keep up to date and all my 215 subscribed active threads :rofl::rofl:

I belive pat is saying fan to filter on outside, so you would be exhausting through the filter. Sparts using leds, if he was using a cooltube then it would be best imo to go filter-light-fan.
Yes Mr Dirt, that is how I will be running my LED setup when I get it going. Fan on the inside then ducting to filter .

Sent from my ALE-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@Dutchess
If I was using a cool tube I would go filter=> fan=> cool-tube=> out the tent reason being I wouldn't want my sucking all that hot air over the motor and plastic fan blades/bearings. But I'm gonna like a 10cm little tubing down into the tent then fan sitting onto of the tent then filter. My only concern is figuring out how to support it to stand up straight maybe use some kind of long brackets or some kinda of bamboo and then string to brace it.

@pat
I'm not scared of it pat but it's a real factor:thedoubletake: I told the missus but she doesn't care:laughtwo: she hates em anyways:rofl::rofl:

@wwhateley
Mine are in 7L pots and are over 60cm tall I think that they stretched extra because there are so many of them...

@b.real
hey man hows life treating ya been along time well at least it seems like a long time :high-five::passitleft:

Okay and for everyone I'm going to be doing the update on Monday or Tuesday got some people over for the weekend and it's even trouble some to find time to water let alone take pictures and rotate em and blah blah blah. I might find time to fuck with the filter but I'll see the one bud is literally 10cm from the light but closer to the edge so I think it's fine for now.

Let me know if there's anything anyone needs here I'm crazy busy this weekend and it's hard to find the time to keep up to date and all my 215 subscribed active threads :rofl::rofl:
LoL I know what you mean bru.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok ladies and gentle men no photos til tomorrow afternoon but I got the fan/filter set up completely different only problem is I still don't have enough room:rofl::rofl: Tubing to fan to filter (fan/filter are just sitting on top of the tent with the tube bending into the tent.

I think vertical height has all but stopped on the one I didn't do anything to not sure why but that plant just decided to grow and grow and grow. Next run will be with 1 or 2 plants in 11ll pots
1x Northern lights Apollo G-13 forsure, 1 x Jack Widow both from Queen seeds maybe
This run was a basic testing the light/getting use to leds again. So next one will be more trained and less veg time so my plants won't get as tall and training will continue into flower til they show sex/tent is full. Temps are staying the same as always rh% went up a tad but I think it's the weather.

Hope everyone's week is going good and happy Monday Picture will be tomorrow:Namaste:

Ok so I managed to get a few photos done real quick and had taken a few when I was moving everything around temps seem to be ok and rh% seems to be within reasonable levels.
New Filter configuration
Not the most ideal but it's working I'm still almost out of room might have to attach the light right to the top and hope for the best.
2016-08-08-458.jpg

The girls out of the tent while I was moving crap around
2016-08-07-455.jpg

Night time canopy shot
2016-08-08-460.jpg

Still the same bud I'm highlighting the bud because of 2 reasons
A> It's the tallest
B> It's on my use to be favorite plant but now headache in size

2016-08-07-453.jpg

And lastly what the tent is looking like with the door open
2016-08-07-456.jpg

Thanks Pat

Got some time so a little info on what's going on. As of right now well since Sunday I have been on week 4 flower so they are getting:
1ml/l Grow
4ml/l Bloom
4ml/l TopMax
3ml/l BioHeaven
3ml/l Alg-a-mic

According to the schedule I should start to taper off the nutes starting next week and slowly get them down nil by week 8 of flower. Which seems exactly what is needed for the Alg-a-mic this is going to be the last time I use it not saying it doesn't work because it has but it has changed color again seems like no matter what environment I keep it at after a few weeks it changes colors and will not stay the fresh green color still smells like the sea and everything just turned brown again which to me means something is gone off. Biobizz says it's because the seaweed has become oxygenated and like all plant material after being oxygenated it turn brown so next time I think I'll go with another option it's not like there isn't a million different organic things to try out (maybe banana tea next time).
Also with the new set up I did some measuring and I can fit a 1m2 tent in the space I have perfectly so I might look into getting something new next time if the missus allows it!?! :rofl::rofl: If not I will be doing 2 plants well trained to stay short next time and they will be getting a "stick treatment".

Outdoors my little ones are doing okay the dark devil came out a little funny almost white at the beginning but is now green and a little weird not sure what's going on with her but I don't really mind. The Blue amnesia XXL is doing great nice growth on her and looking healthy which is to be expected they are both getting maximum hours of day light I can give no extra lighting this time from cfls. They have both been getting nothing but root juice so far and will probably will just get that til I see pre-flowers and will start them on 1ml/l grow as a "base nute" and will add Bloom a week after (using all mix soil so the nutes depend on growth no schedule for them). Once my camera is charged I'll share photo of the little ones.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start time to get caught up on the journals :Namaste:

HEYYEYYYYeyeyyeyey ey :party::party:
how ya doin' ?
I have a 4X4 tent and transferred my girls in there under a 600w they seem so small again lol
it's a huge tent next to my 2X2, but the perpetual cycle from 60 cm2 to 1,2 m2 is good you can keep a constant flow of veg and flower.

:peacetwo::Namaste:

How did I miss this post :sorry:
Yeah Budworshipper everything is going great with the light to be honest I've never expected it to go this well. Few slight issues on my end but other than that it's been smooth sailing. Gonna have a bit more equipment coming shortly with any luck and some help from a few friends :;): Next run should be an interesting one to say the least hopefully a new tent with more lights and more fun. But more on that when it's coming into play. How's life treating ya man?? Drop me an inbox before we get way off topic LOL.

Hello sparty boy, how the devil are you ol chap??

Loving the progress in your garden :high-five:

I take it you like the new light sources job

Lovely looking budsites mate.... Gonna be a bumper harvest for ya

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom