Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Well the plan was to make a kinda bottom open goose neck looking top vent with a small roof on it to vent all the hot humid air out also with a insect filter on it after the fan. The plan is to have 4 of these little vent looking things and then one oscillating fan to keep the air moving inside. I think passive intakes at the bottom would work fine. The greenhouse itself will be about 80cm x 60cm x 150cm. I'm thinking the back of it will be the door it'll be hard to control humidity but it's normally dry here. It will be on a south facing terrace so about 9h of light in the winter and lots in the summertime. Basically it's just gonna be a bit more sneaky. It's normally really windy so maybe just a passive extraction setup might work or even having the lid lift up when it's to hot....

I still got lots of planning to do on it.

But if my one buddy ain't coming around with his tools and what not I might not even do it at all. My saw broke a long time ago

Must be nice I'm out of smoke again.

nope, hi quality hash, way too strong after weed , smoke 1 or 2 too much, very bad night, today = headaches, hash hang over, no energy .... good thing i do not work today, otherwise i would need to declare myself sick.... still, i must cross town to get 25L soil and finish the transplant....sigh....

Blue amnesia XXL
2016-08-05-441.jpg

Devil Cream
2016-08-05-442.jpg

Night time photo
The Front one is getting to tall it's now a good 12cm taller than the rest it's literally sitting about 15cm from the light but seems to have slowed it's stretch it's got the biggest and nicest bud on top so far and it's frosting up real nice even for only being in flower not even 3 full weeks
2016-08-04-438.jpg

2016-08-04-439.jpg

:goodjob:new babies are born.:cheer:
Blue amnesia XXL
2016-08-05-441.jpg

Devil Cream
2016-08-05-442.jpg

Night time photo
The Front one is getting to tall it's now a good 12cm taller than the rest it's literally sitting about 15cm from the light but seems to have slowed it's stretch it's got the biggest and nicest bud on top so far and it's frosting up real nice even for only being in flower not even 3 full weeks
2016-08-04-438.jpg

2016-08-04-439.jpg

Yeah I need to figure out another way to do my carbon filter it's gonna be getting in the way soon maybe I'll strap my filter sideways up there or have it outside the tent I dunno either way it's gonna be a pain in the arse. :rofl::rofl:

What did you get as filter? I just installed an Odorsok and for the moment it smells a little bit like butane gaz - no more smell of weed - but not sure it is less "suspect" than the smell of weed for neighbors (because gaz smell = danger = someone will call the firemen or police because they think that there is a leak somewhere). May be the smell is because it is new... i will see in a few days...

I think that vertically in a corner of the box is the solution for you (if no room above led panel).

Yeah I'm not sure what to do the setup is it is already vertically in the corner with fan sitting outside the tent and then the hose running out I might do tubing in the tent then fan and filter outside the tent first fan then filter means I'll be blowing into the fitler and I'll need a little fan to blow the clean hot air out of the room....

Back
Top Bottom