Away's Second Grow - DIY - Mars II TopLED 400W (80x5W) - 2015

they cut it cause the leaves transpire its also why with old cloning methods they like to put a humidity dome
so instead of moisture going out the leaves its moist enough the leaves will intake the moisture
ive noticed with my dyi bubble cloner I don't need a dome its not even an issue
the stem is always wet enough its almost like sticking it in a cup of water but it gets more air
helping it root faster and it just feeds off the leaves so the leaves slowly yellow and start to die off until theres enough
root structure for it to eat from the res by which time I usually have a very light amount of veg nutes in there

Thanks that sounds like it makes alot more sence lol.
I'll prepare a new home for it with light veg nutes in 14 days man, by then she should be ready... roots will indicate when.

Small update here... I actually had alot more photos but for some reason only 4 ended up on the pc.. oh well.

Clone - 8 or 9 days old
IMG_38724.JPG
IMG_387110.JPG

And the skywalker kush...

IMG_38649.JPG
IMG_386510.JPG

That Skywalker Kush looks amazing Away.

they cut it cause the leaves transpire its also why with old cloning methods they like to put a humidity dome
so instead of moisture going out the leaves its moist enough the leaves will intake the moisture
ive noticed with my dyi bubble cloner I don't need a dome its not even an issue
the stem is always wet enough its almost like sticking it in a cup of water but it gets more air
helping it root faster and it just feeds off the leaves so the leaves slowly yellow and start to die off until theres enough
root structure for it to eat from the res by which time I usually have a very light amount of veg nutes in there

thats how I do it with a DIY cloner with bubbles... works 100%. Best to take cuts close to the soil line - the popcorn laf you want to throw away, those are the best cutting for clones. There are root growth hormones that naturally occur in the branches closest to the soil line. You're throwing them into the compost bin anyways, might as well grow them into proper ladies, right?

thats how I do it with a DIY cloner with bubbles... works 100%. Best to take cuts close to the soil line - the popcorn laf you want to throw away, those are the best cutting for clones. There are root growth hormones that naturally occur in the branches closest to the soil line. You're throwing them into the compost bin anyways, might as well grow them into proper ladies, right?
:idea:

Back
Top Bottom