BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

I did some defol again today. I keep remove all leaves so all buds gets light, dont know if i should remove that many leaves tho.

Just an estimate i have cut of about 50 leaves in total from each plant, thats crazy. What if i never did defol, the plants would almost be only leaves . ;)

Here is from today:

420-magazine-mobile2145875445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking sweet mate good job;)
Thanks mate :)
i love the trichome production. Im a little on the fence about the density, i just got the Mars 900 and i really am scoping out what Led's can do since i have always used a HPS
Yeah its getting frosty :) and i think the buds will be dense my friend The led is crazy ;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A Quick question, does a carbonfilter removes 100% of The smell?

Because sometimes i feel a very Light smell. It is so Light that i dont know if its only in my head. It aint any problems because if you stand in the air from exhaust you aint smell a thing and thats why i am unsure ;)

:goodjob: looking like frosty mornings in Santa's village :)
Christmas is early this year thanks Mrs.Bird :) No snow over here yet but i still got frosty mornings ;)
Damn bro, they're looking great! I really want to give LED's a try, you've certainly got me leaning in that direction!
Thanks mate ;) i cant compare to anything as this is my first time but you should definetly try it out ;)

Back
Top Bottom