BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Looking great mate.are u giving calmag.can get rust spots from no calmag or to much calmag;) but they look fit and healthy mate top work;)
Yes i give plant magic calmag at recomended dose 1ml /Litre, could it be too little calmag anyway mate or do you think i got too much?
Think I might have the same problem with my plantsmost likely too much calmag on my part....

Do you use recomended dose my friend? Its tricky if too little/too much look the same... ;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I give 1.5ml a litre calmag mate.and i start with calmag when i switch to bloom mate. so u could up it alittle. I never go over that unless i see signs then max il go to is 2ml per litre.best of luck mate;)

The problems i have has slowed The plants growth so in 3-4 days it looks like they havent grow anything at all. The soil is really dry today so i will water with nutes and a higher dose of calmag and see if this helps.

But i think with all problems i have had now my yield and quality will be lower. I just wanna throw em out and start Some autos but then i have wasted 2 month to nothing...

I would say, don't throw them out. They will make it.:Namaste:

With AngryBird. Keep them and don't throw them out you still have something. Previous grow I had turned male and wasted 2 months, I didn't have a choice bru you do

I wont throw em out, as you say they will make it they aint that sick so they will die. But i got that feeling i just want to start over and do everything right ;)

From the start i have guessed i will yield about 2 Oz per plant and now my guess is i will get maybe a half oz per plant.

That is the spirit..
You know..It ain't over until the fat lady sings...and your ladies haven't gotten fat yet :rofl:
Thanks Mrs.Bird i try to stay positive :)

Small update :

2 days ago i raised The dose on calmag to 1.5 ml / Litre and i gave alot of water with nutes so there was much run-off water. Flushed out old bad stuff. There is no new "rust" spots so i think that problem is solved. And The buds is a bit bigger too so it still grows but why are all my leaves yellow? Should i Up the nutes again?
About 2 weeks ago i raised from 1ml of each / Litre to 2ml grow 3ml bloom and 3ml top max / Litre.

Some pictures

420-magazine-mobile210208929.jpg

420-magazine-mobile454828083.jpg

420-magazine-mobile839162661.jpg

Plants look amazing buddy and apparently it's normal for leafs to go yellow in flower it's the buds sucking the energy from them for the buds plants look like monsters

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks mate i have read that leaves can turn yellow in flower but i thougt it started with the lower leaves but they are yellow all the way and i still got about 3 weeks to go. I just dont want all the leafs to fall off it cant be good ;)

Can anyone with any type of experience help me

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Tell me What you need help with and i will do my best my friend :)

look at it as autumn the girl is getting ready to die and you to smoke her wonderfull buds:cheer:
they look good :drool:
Thanks mate :) but i got 3 plants where all leafs are yellow and on the 4th plant all leafs are dark green, could it be different phenos?

I have an auto og kush been in for 11weeks people tell me to trash it but money went into it. What should I do

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Have an ask in auto growers club put a few photos up aswell .all the help you need there

Thanks mate i have read that leaves can turn yellow in flower but i thougt it started with the lower leaves but they are yellow all the way and i still got about 3 weeks to go. I just dont want all the leafs to fall off it cant be good ;)

Photos photos photos pleaseee bC wanna see the bad boys

Back
Top Bottom