BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

420-magazine-mobile1149807889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile269251997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile508586151.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If its 11 weeks 100 %
It should show sex by now
Look If you see some White pistils
Ps you should not post your threed in cheese journal .

Sent from my GT-I9195 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The one on the left been 40days estimated harvest time is 75days on the right its been 78days estimated harvest time is 80days. Most growers has harvest og kush auto in 7-9 weeks. So im worried. No bud sightings
420-magazine-mobile1652052680.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1149807889.jpg
420-magazine-mobile269251997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile508586151.jpg

I ment asin post your questions in the thread (auto growers club) as not to spam bc journal there are loads of auto experts in the thread they help me daily. And I also think it's not an auto if it's been 11 weeks as autos are fast has it shown no sighn of flowering as my autos are 20 something days old and are in pre flower mode already have an ask in the thread you will get all the answers , you could always put your lights on 12/12 if they start flowering then you know it's a photo not an auto in by no means an expert I just read a hella lot and soak in as much info as I can. Thanks buddy I don't know how to put a link in this post but put in the search bar auto growers club beast will be able to tell you right away about your issue or many of the other experienced growers velk .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry for all the posts bc! Can we get a look see of your baby's ! ..

No problems at all mate i told him to give more info so im just happy to help out. :)

I will post Some pictures When i get home from work ;)
I forgot this was a journal. i apologize bc! Thank you guys for the help. Much appreciated.

I am just happy to help out mate no problems at all. I agree that it seems that it aint autos so change to 12/12 and The magic should begin. Dont trash them my friend they look healthy to me ;)

Have you buyed your seeds from a seedbank and if so, which one? Or someone gave the seeds to you and said it was autos?

Do you have a journal mate?

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I bought them from seed supreme. I bought 6 got 2 free since it was my first i used the free seeds they both were labeled auto og kushi planted one and gave the other away and after seeing that one do good i planted another auto called power vip. Im worried about the og

Update Day 48 in flower:

I had to check on previus page to remember What Day of flower it is today. On that page i was on Day 37 in flower so 11 days ago and The buds have barely grown at all. But i think i got it under controll now i will notice in about a week i guess.

And a question, When checking for amber trichomes you check the buds right?

Because the bud trichomes are all clear but the leafs got Some amber maybe 10% maybe more or less but i do see amber without my 30x , is this a problem?

Pictures :

420-magazine-mobile608556253.jpg

420-magazine-mobile458912023.jpg

Most growers will grow auto seeds...:high-five:
I ment asin post your questions in the thread (auto growers club) as not to spam bc journal there are loads of auto experts in the thread they help me daily. And I also think it's not an auto if it's been 11 weeks as autos are fast has it shown no sighn of flowering as my autos are 20 something days old and are in pre flower mode already have an ask in the thread you will get all the answers , you could always put your lights on 12/12 if they start flowering then you know it's a photo not an auto in by no means an expert I just read a hella lot and soak in as much info as I can. Thanks buddy I don't know how to put a link in this post but put in the search bar auto growers club beast will be able to tell you right away about your issue or many of the other experienced growers velk .

Hello my friends. Alot going on right now in my life so i havent been in here so much lately.

Anyway, i got 4 plants and 1 of them is a little shorter with bigger buds and all leafs have a Nice green color ( this one is more indica pheno i think ). And The other 3 plants is a little taller but not as tight between nodes so the buds is a little smaller. And all leafs are yellow on all 3 of them.

So i got 2 phenos, do i harvest at The same time or should i let the sativa phenos go longer?

They will tell you when they are ready for harvest. Some pictures would be nice. :) Merry Christmas
Thank you Mrs.Bird and merry christmas :)

Not the best pictures but this is the indica pheno :

420-magazine-mobile1249057187.jpg

And this is how the other 3 looks:

420-magazine-mobile1077894697.jpg

I cant see much difference in the pictures but i i am sure they aint the same pheno ;)

I give 1.5ml a litre calmag mate.and i start with calmag when i switch to bloom mate. so u could up it alittle. I never go over that unless i see signs then max il go to is 2ml per litre.best of luck mate;)
Hi beast . Why do you start calmag when u switch to bloom ? Just wondering

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom