Away's Second Grow - DIY - Mars II TopLED 400W (80x5W) - 2015

well new growth is staying green, but i think the leaves look kinda crooked.. but overall healthy. just snapped a few quick pics of her right now

IMG_400212.JPG
IMG_40039.JPG

I've been watering today.. both clone and Skywalker Kush.

Dusty was very right, the clone, she is exploding atm :) Sadly im gonna give her away tommorow to my supplier so he can grow some clones off that if the smoke is worth it.

And the skywalker kush is starting week 10 tommorow. But trichs are still clear so, no plans of harvest anytime soon.

Can't post pics atm, got no camera available... So not sure i'll get anymore pics of the clone sorry guys. But i promise you she looks alot bigger now ^^ got 4 new branches as well.

Alright sum pics. Looking good my brother. The new one is very cute and the big one is getting nice and sticky.

Thank you brother!
The big one is growing nice, but the leaves are looking funky lol... no idea what that is about, i used to think it was from rubbing against each other/walls etc but now im not so sure... Its not affected growth at all cause its been there for months, but it still looks weird with the discolouring.

That's what counts Away.
True bro, thats what i figured.

Also I tried tangerine dream and liked the smoke but damn it used to take mine 13-14 weeks to finish so I dropped it for being so long.

Damn sounds like im in for another time-consumer haha :) And welcome to the thread bro :thumb:

Looks good Away- I too am running a marsII for flower...the 700 for flower in a 3'x3' tent and the 98x3 reflector series (x2) in a 3'x2.5' closet with both switches on(grow and bloom) by the way. I enjoy how bright the marsII 5 watt diodes are but I also enjoy the "rectangular shape" of the reflector series (98x3watts) and it also seems to have a little more red to its purplish color when on.

Just remember to wear your sunglasses when in the room, because that pretty light is pretty powerfull :) My eyes see green everytime i've been checking up with the girls :)
i would love to try a hps lamp once, to measure differences though... i only tried growing with LED's

I've only used HPS and would like to try LED, especially for the heat reduction. I see blue when I spend time in the closet without glasses with the HPS.

Back
Top Bottom