Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Day 29

I just come home from work, naturally the first thing i did was to look to my baby...
Now 2 impressions hit me.
1 - Holy shiiiaaat the buds have doubled or even trippled the last 2 days!
2 - on second look, i start noticing my leaves got this kind of yellowing happening in between the veins.. going from the older leaves, the younger looks pretty unaffected so far.

Now either she's gotten too much of something or else she has just eaten so much of her nutes the last two days that she's had to eat herself as well lol? What do you guys think?

I'm really in doubt at the moment, because i originally wanted to give plain water this time, but if she's hungry i guess i gotta give her even more?

Here's pics, mostly regular lighting and a couple LED's

IMG_268611.JPG
IMG_268710.JPG
IMG_26886.JPG
IMG_26905.JPG
IMG_269110.JPG
IMG_26923.JPG
IMG_26936.JPG
IMG_26947.JPG
IMG_26955.JPG
IMG_26968.JPG
IMG_26975.JPG
IMG_26988.JPG

i really need some help on what to do asap guys, cause her home is almost cracking-dry, gotta give her something tonight!

possibly too little but there are other deficiencies that look same early on so hard to tell. Earth Worm Castings (EWC) are generally safe to apply and will help with N if it is deficient but won't hurt anything either if it's not N. EWC is also good for Mg and other nutrients but organic so very safe to add without worrying about over feeding. It also provides beneficial bacteria:

Nitrogen 2.34
Phosphorus 0.56
Potassium 1.00
Calcium 2.28
Magnesium 0.42
Sulfur 0.56

Yes, yellowing is typically one of two things - lack of light or needs nutes - the most common is N. If N it will start with older leaves first which is not necessarily the case with lack of light.

I think it's normal for this to happen. Noticed so far that the first weeks of flowering are plenty stressful, and they need that energy because of the rate of growth per day is so accelerated, so they take it any where they can get it from. If you stopped feeding N food, probably why, it's good to keep the vegetative feeding until she stopped stretching.

Hope it helps to ease your mind :love:

If it does progress upwards more, think of upping your dose of food.

Back
Top Bottom