DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

I go through a tank every 2 week's,they started asking questions so I stopped going there,and besides even they were charging 52 bucks a tank.if these bags work the way they claim even if I need 3 of them that's 135 bucks every 6 month's compared to 715 using tanks.

I go through a tank every 2 week's,they started asking questions so I stopped going there,and besides even they were charging 52 bucks a tank.if these bags work the way they claim even if I need 3 of them that's 135 bucks every 6 month's compared to 715 using tanks.

Dont get your hopes up, every review on those are 50/50 or worse. But in a sealad room maybe it wont be a problem.

Who started asking questions? The hydro store

No the other places I used to buy it from bro.u can only come up with a few good reasons for using co2 like draft beer or pop. I use way to much for any of them so they were clearly getting suspicious, better safe than sorry so I started with the exchange program at the hydro shop,they don't ask questions,I guess they figure that is worth the ridiculous price they are now charging lol..I'm hoping these bags do the trick,I like the idea of no compressed gas in my house or burners either for that matter.

Dr Dank, in your opinion is CO2 enrichment even worth the hassle for someone not growing commercially?

I would say no,if u have enough space to grow what you need and you don't want any "extra" then it's not really worth it.it doesn't improve quality,in veg it pretty much doubles the growth rate and in flower it gives you much bigger nugs.

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates, its been a crazy couple of weeks. as most of you know I was having problems with the plants in the HB T n J soil, at first I thought it was just a N defficiency but after adding 2 cups of castings per pot they were still getting paler and paler so unfortunatly I ve decided that I have no choice but to feed them. I think the reason this is happening is i ve been using the microbe tea at to strong a concentration and too often and the herd has eaten everything. They got a full strength dose of nutes 3 days ago and are now showing signs of recovery, believe it or not they were quite a bit more yellow 3 days ago.I have never in my life seen plants this defficient that are still praying to the lights and still producing dense frosty nugs, its a mystery to me how this is possible. I havent given up on HB soil, I ll be trying Docs kit when I can afford it but right now I have 100 gallons of supersoil to use up first. lol
14266.JPG
20155.JPG
15242.JPG
16232.JPG
17209.JPG
18197.JPG
19183.JPG
28146.JPG
27152.JPG
26158.JPG
25159.JPG
24164.JPG
23180.JPG
22199.JPG
30109.JPG
10394.JPG
111028.JPG
potm_1.JPG
31435.JPG
35142.JPG
38133.JPG
39127.JPG
40107.JPG
42143.JPG
43129.JPG
47118.JPG
48114.JPG
49103.JPG
5040.JPG
51123.JPG
52117.JPG
53120.JPG
5870.JPG
54111.JPG
56108.JPG
55110.JPG

... They sure aren't having any trouble making trichs!

Wow, those are frostier than normal for you, aren't they?

Looking frosty like always and I will agree that too much tea can be a bad thing. When I give teas now I try to mix in the food a week before so they have a nice supply to work on. I really want to see how yours finish. I have been having the same problem. But they look beautiful bro and I am hoping you are doing good. been awhile since I stopped by here or anywhere on here for that matter.

Keep doing what you do dr. dank you inspire me to do better always thank you.

Looking great as always sir!

What strain is that with the big bamboo stakes, I like that one:)

And since you where one of my inspirations for getting a Mars II, because you get such great results and like them, if you would please check out my new journal dedicated to Mars II. Your results inspire me to get better :)
Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

Back
Top Bottom