DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

Hmm for the sake of HB kit credibility, we all ought to chip in a few bucks to let Dr Dank and the perfect room run HB kit. I would.

As great of an idea that is..the kit is only $75, and $50 for the promix. I think spreading the word and plowing through more strains, by more growers, under more conditions, and collecting a data base of info, would be better for the sake of high brix credibility. Doc already has shown the kit works great. He is an expert grower. Dr. Dank is also an expert grower, he will kill it with the kit.

Nothing against supporting Dr. Dank into the world of high brix, but I'm sure if and when he chooses to use the kit, mind blowing marijuana will be grown.

Honestly, trying to float my own boat right now is hard enough. I'll try my best to use my "perfect environment" to the advantage of all you 420ers out there, and that's the best I can offer.

Right on for a great idea; Dr. Dank - the people want to see you run Doc's kit!!!

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates, its been a crazy couple of weeks. as most of you know I was having problems with the plants in the HB T n J soil, at first I thought it was just a N defficiency but after adding 2 cups of castings per pot they were still getting paler and paler so unfortunatly I ve decided that I have no choice but to feed them. I think the reason this is happening is i ve been using the microbe tea at to strong a concentration and too often and the herd has eaten everything. They got a full strength dose of nutes 3 days ago and are now showing signs of recovery, believe it or not they were quite a bit more yellow 3 days ago.I have never in my life seen plants this defficient that are still praying to the lights and still producing dense frosty nugs, its a mystery to me how this is possible. I havent given up on HB soil, I ll be trying Docs kit when I can afford it but right now I have 100 gallons of supersoil to use up first. lol
14266.JPG
20155.JPG
15242.JPG
16232.JPG
17209.JPG
18197.JPG
19183.JPG
28146.JPG
27152.JPG
26158.JPG
25159.JPG
24164.JPG
23180.JPG
22199.JPG
30109.JPG
10394.JPG
111028.JPG
potm_1.JPG
31435.JPG
35142.JPG
38133.JPG
39127.JPG
40107.JPG
42143.JPG
43129.JPG
47118.JPG
48114.JPG
49103.JPG
5040.JPG
51123.JPG
52117.JPG
53120.JPG
5870.JPG
54111.JPG
56108.JPG
55110.JPG

:bump: those Timewrecks are awesome bro :)

Looking great ... as always Dr. :cheesygrinsmiley:

As great of an idea that is..the kit is only $75, and $50 for the promix. I think spreading the word and plowing through more strains, by more growers, under more conditions, and collecting a data base of info, would be better for the sake of high brix credibility. Doc already has shown the kit works great. He is an expert grower. Dr. Dank is also an expert grower, he will kill it with the kit.

Nothing against supporting Dr. Dank into the world of high brix, but I'm sure if and when he chooses to use the kit, mind blowing marijuana will be grown.

Honestly, trying to float my own boat right now is hard enough. I'll try my best to use my "perfect environment" to the advantage of all you 420ers out there, and that's the best I can offer.

Right on for a great idea; Dr. Dank - the people want to see you run Doc's kit!!!
Thanks for the kind words bro:Namaste:I know the kit will grow great weed, Doc, Curso, Shotta and many others are proving it everyday. For me the issue is cost, you mentioned that it cost 75 bucks for a kit + shipping. To ship it where I live you can almost double that price and then another 45 bucks for promix and another 35 bucks for castings, thats over 200 bucks to do 1 bale of promix, for me thats like 5 maybe 6 plants for 235 bucks...A batch of supersoil cost me around 350 bucks and since you only use it to fill half the pot its enough soil for 40 - 45 plants(one batch equals around 250 gallons of soil)either soil will grow top quality dank, right now with money being so tight supersoil is a nobrainer for me. Like I said when the time is right I will run Doc's kit but realisticly it would have to grow much much much better weed for me to even concider running it all the time.I would have to use a kit(235 bucks a round or $1350 a year) every round compared to 2 batches of supersoil a year ($700) its half the price.

sorry I lied, 8 plants a round works out to 313 bucks a round with the kit or 1800 bucks a year.

85 bucks for the kit. INcludes shipping and tax
50 bucks for the promix
40 bucks for the EWC.
----------------------------
175 bucks to grow 6 large plants. I'm not sure how you're doing your math.

Round 2

85 for the kit
25 bucks for the promix
40 bucks for the EWC
----------------------------------
150 for 8 large plants. (recycling the soil)

Round 3
85 for kit
O for promix (used half last time)
20 bucks for EWC (using half now)
--------------------------------------------
105 for 8 large plants

I get less than 500 a year using my math. Why is it so much more expensive for you?

Doc I live in Northern Canada, It cost me 50 bucks to get a $25 quart of yucca from your neck of the woods to here bro. When I was running Corey's nutes a kit cost 140 bucks from the site 240 bucks delivered, are you sure shipping is included when your sending it this far north?

another thing is the recycled soil, I grow very different than you, when my girls are done there is no soil left lol..you saw the pics of the rootballs.I will be trying 10 gallon bags here pretty soon though, maybe there will be soil left with them im not sure yet but the pk that just went into flower is in a bag so I ll see soon :)

They dont carry it here bro only the local grow shop carries it here. I ve already looked into ordering it because they can get it but I have to order a full pallet of it, 40 bales at a time.ok so that works out to $85 Kit, $50 shipping, $50(after tax) promix and $40(after tax) castings. Thats $225 for 5 -6 plants.

They dont carry it here bro only the local grow shop carries it here. I ve already looked into ordering it because they can get it but I have to order a full pallet of it, 40 bales at a time.ok so that works out to $85 Kit, $50 shipping, $50(after tax) promix and $40(after tax) castings. Thats $225 for 5 -6 plants.

Do you have a backyard?

If so, perhaps get your soil tested. Maybe you can save a ton of money by amending your own dirt?

lol..great minds think alike bro unfortunatly my property is a dried up lake or something, i ve dug down 7 feet to do my foundation and I ve dug down 5 feet further out to plant clothesline post, my entire property is beach sand lol

I just read about a guy who got FF happy frog tested and mixed with peat and perlite it passes the Ag labs test. Maybe there is another bagged soil option?

Heres whats just been tested so far.
FFOF-fail
Vermisoil-fail
SubCool Super Soio-fail
Vermifire-fail
Roots-fail

ProMix HP-passed, borderline high on Potassium.

You got a link on his report so we can look at it?

Back
Top Bottom