DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

Dr danks what Vape pen do you use? I have yet to find one that works well the ones I have used seem to burn the erb more than anything.
its called The Bee by HiVape, its not for herb just concentrates, looks just like a Vape Ape with the ceramic nail and glass globe.They have another one with a skillet for flowers though. I have no complaints they work great and I abuse mine daily lol :)

its called The Bee by HiVape, its not for herb just concentrates, looks just like a Vape Ape with the ceramic nail and glass globe.They have another one with a skillet for flowers though. I have no complaints they work great and I abuse mine daily lol :)
I'll have to check the one for flowers out thanks, I have a vapir2 I like a lot, would love to have a pen that works well with flowers though

damn I would love to make full melt like that you got a tutorial for us?
Happy Tokerday Dr. D

Thats exactly what I was thinking bro, Im sure most of us will never need to consume as much raw cannabis as the woman in the vids does, man she has like 30 different problems including lupus which is really nasty and cannabis juice has put everyone of them into remission, hell the doc's said she was sterile and would never have kids and now she's a mother. I was thinking more along the lines of a glass a day keeps the doc away kinda thing. The way some of these doctors are talking we are ment to consume this plant in its raw form as a dietary essential, they're talking about how there would be ALOT less sickness in the world if it became mainstream, i ve been reading up on this subject a bit lately,Cannabinoid Deficiency May Explain A Variety Of Health Conditions | Medical Jane, they think that cannabinoid defficiency could be the underlying cause of many ailments, you dont get high from this stuff because it hasnt been heated, dont look at it from a stoners point of view lol..look at it as a the ultimate health supplement, imagine all this time the worlds been dealing with one nasty desease after another and the cure to alot of them has been staring them in the face!! Personally I think the governement has known about this for many years and kept it quiet, you cant patent a plant so theres no money to made from it and for them thats all that really matters...

IMG_011224.jpg
Greetings from LA Bro. Man sorry to drop out in mid convo I had to cut out to LA for the Cup. still out here but wanted to say whats up and would like to carry on more info trade about this when I return to Michigan

Hey Dr. D Happy Weednsday man :thumb:

oh and btw the government knew in the late 60-early 70's of the plants potential
but the money the pharmaceutical companies was paying to make it illegal so they could make millions in cancer drugs that just make people sick

Back
Top Bottom