DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

no worries Shotta :) yea im finding out real quick that a quality juicer is not f*cking cheap lol like 300 bucks or more, and with cannabis you want a good one because its so fibrous(sp) it will break most of the cheaper ones.

no worries Shotta :) yea im finding out real quick that a quality juicer is not f*cking cheap lol like 300 bucks or more, and with cannabis you want a good one because its so fibrous(sp) it will break most of the cheaper ones.

No need juice um? I make green smoothies at home with spinach and kale, a good blender should make quick work of them leaves.

Just over 200 bux for one of the best, imo
The Champion Juicer
..i have mine for almost 30 yrs with replacing the blade once. Plus its a grain mill, with attachment , and it makes incredible dairy free soft serve 'custard' when you process frozen fruit i.e. ripe bananas, melon, peaches, berries etc...plus you dont need to stop it to clean out pulp...pulp gets ejected while juice drops into bowl. I would recycle whatever cannabis pulp you get leftover from juicing it, by cooking pulp with your HB soils...just say'n

And if we have our own worm farm which why not? We should.
The juice scraps are great worm feed. Nothing's wasted, it all goes right into the worm bin and will eventually help grow more weed! I don't know about others, but I love the idea of my worms eating cannabis scraps, and those scraps becoming healthy vermicompost for my next plants. :)

Just over 200 bux for one of the best, imo
The Champion Juicer
..i have mine for almost 30 yrs with replacing the blade once. Plus its a grain mill, with attachment , and it makes incredible dairy free soft serve 'custard' when you process frozen fruit i.e. ripe bananas, melon, peaches, berries etc...plus you dont need to stop it to clean out pulp...pulp gets ejected while juice drops into bowl. I would recycle whatever cannabis pulp you get leftover from juicing it, by cooking pulp with your HB soils...just say'n

And if we have our own worm farm which why not? We should.
The juice scraps are great worm feed. Nothing's wasted, it all goes right into the worm bin and will eventually help grow more weed! I don't know about others, but I love the idea of my worms eating cannabis scraps, and those scraps becoming healthy vermicompost for my next plants. :)

Now we are talking! Compost it in the soil! Feed it to the worms! Reduce reuse recycle!

I get so excited about composting, recycling and all this organic goodness. Looks like ill be able to get a truck load of used dirt from a cash cropping buddy in Denver who isn't on the bandwagon yet. The synthetic mindset is strong in folks and hard to get rid of!

Dirt for spring outdoor veggie garden: check. :)

So I am in here and the discussion has gone to juicing, my question is dose. Will one or two leaves mixed with other juices do the trick or is a bail a day what I am after :cheesygrinsmiley: My son has Crohn’s Disease and is now down to about 110 lbs and going for more tests today. He resists all forms of cannabis but this is what I am gonna do. I am gonna get him a juicer and a bag of nice clean leaf. I will take it over and put it in his house, tell him how to use it and leave. Water brought to horse, most I can do.

Sorry Dr. D :cheesygrinsmiley:

No need juice um? I make green smoothies at home with spinach and kale, a good blender should make quick work of them leaves.
thats probably fine as a healthy preventative bro but for a desease I think the more concentrated the juice is the better, the woman in the vid was juicing half a plant at a time for one drink, mind you she has a ton of serious medical issues, I think you get more medical benefits the more concentrated the juice is.

thats probably fine as a healthy preventative bro but for a desease I think the more concentrated the juice is the better, the woman in the vid was juicing half a plant at a time for one drink, mind you she has a ton of serious medical issues, I think you get more medical benefits the more concentrated the juice is.
Just like smoking it, you will only make use of so many cannabinoids! Unless you know you're cannabinoid deficient(we aren't) I wouldn't be trying for what she's after! Just consume a handful...I'm going to grow a few plants this year just to make glycerin extract with & that is what I'll be adding to my smoothies...

Thanks Dr. D

Half a f'ing plant for one drink? Holy shit :yikes:... this limit stuff has to get bumped up!!!

Just like smoking it, you will only make use of so many cannabinoids! Unless you know you're cannabinoid deficient(we aren't) I wouldn't be trying for what she's after! Just consume a handful...I'm going to grow a few plants this year just to make glycerin extract with & that is what I'll be adding to my smoothies...
guess you havent been reading what im posting, according to these doctors were all defficient, they think that being cannabinoid deffificient could be the underlying cause for many deseases today.we have cannabinoid receptors in our body for a reason and its not to get high, according to them we should be treating this plant as a vegetable that we eat/drink daily as a preventative and for all around healthy living.

PS:Defficient in the none physycoactive cannabinoids.

Thanks Dr. D

Half a f'ing plant for one drink? Holy shit :yikes:... this limit stuff has to get bumped up!!!
yea but like I said that poor woman had like 30 different things wrong with her, for most of us I think that recipe in the link would be fine like 20 leaves juiced and then fill the rest of the glass with carrot juice or something like that, thats the recipe on the Crohns site bro:)

I have not read the links yet... I will. If that is what it takes I can't grow him enough. As a patient I can only grow 6 flowering plants and he potentially could have 6. A half a large plant a day seems extreme, I guess if we were hunter gatherers and found a patch O weed we could eat some...but.... it would not be continuous, it tastes like shit and dang a half a big plant is a lot to consume...but (again)... if 1/2 a plant a day is what it takes I have some decisions to make. I don't buy the not getting high part either, I am not sure how much bubble hash you could get from 1/2 an lb (that is 1/2 a "large" indoor plant) I have eaten a lot of hash raw at once. I assure you that if you eat 15 or more grams of nice hash you will get high, really really high, try it :cheesygrinsmiley: so I am thinking you juice up 1/2 a plant and dang you must get a little buzz? :cheesygrinsmiley: Oh well I know zip, so thank you for all the info (as I am thinking I might have seen that vid before, you know I am feeble right? :cheesygrinsmiley:) I will check your links soon

Thanks again Dr. D

Back
Top Bottom