DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

thats what were all here for bro, to learn from experienced growers, im glad your getting something out of my journal it makes it all worthwhile to hear that its helping new growers. :Namaste:

It certainly is helpful to me too, I like the pics, love the good info. Keep sharing!

thats what were all here for bro, to learn from experienced growers, im glad your getting something out of my journal it makes it all worthwhile to hear that its helping new growers. :Namaste:

Dr Dank...you don't even know how much you've inspired me over the last few months...I've been quietly following and only today made my account lol. For sure my first post had to be on your journal! Anyways, just wanted to say thanks brotha :thumb: ...expect a few newbie questions from me in the near future lol

RESPECT!

Welcome to :420:VDub
Obviously you've already been enjoying the Dr.'s journal
Happy Thurweed day there and too you too Dr. D :thumb:

thx from me as well for the generous passing on of experience. i've never been one who felt obliged to re-invent the wheel. while there
s definitely something to be said for learning hands on, i don't need or want to massacre my first three or four attempts at grows learning the hard way. i want to learn from those who have worked out what does and doesn't work. fortunately there's many skilled and experienced folks here that are willing to spend their time spreading the knowledge. we do appreciate it!!

Thanks for the reply. I know it was several pages back, but I can only visit about once a week or so. :winkyface:

Hey Hiker long time no see bro:welcome:

When you defoliate, debranch or train your plants how much of a pain is it to get around in your space to do each plant? in soil I sit on a milk crate or a chair with the plant in front of me and spin it as I go then slide it out of the way and grab another one, no crawling around no sore back. Its just like any other style of growing really, once you get into a routine it becomes second nature, you can do it with your eyes closed.

I'm an ebb & flow bucket system, not RDWC, so I can actually move my plants, much like in soil. Someday I'll get a vid up that will show this. I made one the other night, but am still learning to edit, post, etc.

My system has an inner and outer bucket, so I can just move the plant into another bucket if I want. Maybe I'll make a video of that part too. My roots don't live submerged, so it's a non-issue for me to pull the inner bucket out and move them around. OK this post made me realize I need to get a video up. My system actually addresses exactly these issues.

To answer your question.... I sit in a chair. :blalol: In late flower, I can leave the plant on the ground and it's the perfect height from my chair. In veg, I will put them on a milk crate to get them higher. I don't know about you, but when I defoliate. I have to stand up and look down at the plant a lot.

I know its hard to believe..at least it was for me before I switched to soil but the quality imho is better, much smoother smoke(I flushed for 14 days in hydro) much more flavor, the individual terpenes are much more prominent in soil than hydro, the weed is just flat out better quality, its clear to me and my customers, everyone of them likes the soil meds better than the hydro

Nope. I totally believe you. I've been doing a lot of thinking, and a quality soil grow, ie one that has a healthy living soil, is likely to supply the plants with many compounds that aren't in the bottles of nutes we use in hydro. I think it's this diversity of compounds that lead to a wider variety of terpenes. It's the terpenes that make a smoke more aromatic and flavorful. So, nope. I'm not surprised at all when I hear people say they think soil buds smell and taste better. Of course there are many many other factors, but I agree soil could win on this measure.

cannabutter oatmeal raisin cookies

I now have a new project for this weekend. That sounds sooo good. :thumb:

like jon705 had them...

:rofl:

Love the discussion you and Cult are having. Cults room is a little larger than my space, but it's reassuring to read you guys coming to the same sort of conclusions I was making in my research.

Thanks to both of you for discussing this here, and not in PM's :Namaste:

Greetings Dr D great info. I find myself reading more as a refresher on a lot of things. I totally forgot about the powder as clone assistant.

Dr Dank...you don't even know how much you've inspired me over the last few months...I've been quietly following and only today made my account lol. For sure my first post had to be on your journal! Anyways, just wanted to say thanks brotha :thumb: ...expect a few newbie questions from me in the near future lol

RESPECT!
Im honored to get your first post vdub:Namaste: and welcome to :420: bro :)

heres another one :)

Although the results may not be shocking to everyone, many people on the planet are just starting to wake up to the tremendous medicinal benefits that cannabis has to offer. A recent study conducted by the Institute of Molecular Psychiatry at the University of Bonn in Germany just discovered that the activation of the brain’s cannabinoid system triggers the release of antioxidants that act as a cleansing mechanism. This process is known to remove damaged cells and improve the efficiency of mitochondria. Mitochondria is the energy sources that powers cells. The study was published in the Philosophical Transactions of The Royal Society, B (1).

There is also a large amount of evidence supporting the fact that cannabis can also be an effective treatment, and even a potential cure for cancer. We provided a list of 20 medical studies that prove cannabis can cure cancer(2). We already know that prescription drugs kill over 100,000 people each year and that a plant-based diet can prevent over 60% of chronic disease deaths. It’s time to lose our stigmatism about cannabis, the only reason we’ve been made to look at it in a negative manner is because it would threaten multiple industries (including the pharmaceutical industry). Cannabis along with hemp has over 50,000 uses and could help transform our world.

Cannabinoids have been proven to reduce cancer cells as they have a great impact on the rebuilding of the immune system(2). While not every strain of cannabis has the same effect, more and more patients are seeing success in cancer reduction in a short period of time by using cannabis. Contrary to popular thought and belief, smoking the cannabis does not assist a great deal in treating disease within the body as therapeutic levels cannot be reached through smoking. Creating oil from the plant or eating the plant is the best way to go about getting the necessary ingredients which are the cannabinoids.

Another aspect of smoking the cannabis that must be looked at is the fact that when the cannabis is heated and burnt it changes the chemical structure and acidity of the THC which changes its ability to be therapeutic. Furthermore, anytime you burn something and inhale it, you create oxidation within the body. That oxidation is not healthy for the body and can lead to health issues itself. This is why anti-oxidents are an important part of any healthy diet.

Source: Shocking Results: Woman Replaces 40 Medications With Raw Cannabis Juice | Collective-Evolution

For one person 30 plants
for the 4 in my home 120 plants
dude when do we start
then we need more for other forms of medicating
Healthy soil give healthy plants and therefore healthy produce, healthier juice...may need less of the quality stuff grown with HB techniques than you would for non HB grown..true with veggies and fruits since theyre healthier

Great video. I been juice cannabis for a few months. Its amazing. Not just a treatment, but also works as a good preventative measure as well.

It prevents what?

I'm gonna be an outlier here: the one time i had tea, i thought it tasted like absolute crap. I actually like ingestion as the method of choice for cannabis use but the taste..... , it needs work. now that autoflowering has been conquered and become mainstream, and every bank in creation has their own knock out indica, an alice in wonderland sativa, an OG something or another, a DeiselCheesePurple and a Cookie varient or two, its time for the breeders to work on a new phenotype: heavy on the umami

Great video. I been juice cannabis for a few months. Its amazing. Not just a treatment, but also works as a good preventative measure as well.
Thats exactly what I was thinking bro, Im sure most of us will never need to consume as much raw cannabis as the woman in the vids does, man she has like 30 different problems including lupus which is really nasty and cannabis juice has put everyone of them into remission, hell the doc's said she was sterile and would never have kids and now she's a mother. I was thinking more along the lines of a glass a day keeps the doc away kinda thing. The way some of these doctors are talking we are ment to consume this plant in its raw form as a dietary essential, they're talking about how there would be ALOT less sickness in the world if it became mainstream, i ve been reading up on this subject a bit lately,Cannabinoid Deficiency May Explain A Variety Of Health Conditions | Medical Jane, they think that cannabinoid defficiency could be the underlying cause of many ailments, you dont get high from this stuff because it hasnt been heated, dont look at it from a stoners point of view lol..look at it as a the ultimate health supplement, imagine all this time the worlds been dealing with one nasty desease after another and the cure to alot of them has been staring them in the face!! Personally I think the governement has known about this for many years and kept it quiet, you cant patent a plant so theres no money to made from it and for them thats all that really matters...

It prevents what?

I'm gonna be an outlier here: the one time i had tea, i thought it tasted like absolute crap. I actually like ingestion as the method of choice for cannabis use but the taste..... , it needs work. now that autoflowering has been conquered and become mainstream, and every bank in creation has their own knock out indica, an alice in wonderland sativa, an OG something or another, a DeiselCheesePurple and a Cookie varient or two, its time for the breeders to work on a new phenotype: heavy on the umami
did you watch the vids? it prevents everything lol

did you watch the vids? it prevents everything lol

"Charging" your body with cannabinols helps the Endocannabinoid system function properly. This prevents all sorts of disease and illness.

The main source for cannabinols is our favorite plant, with field greens and grasses next in line but a long ways behind. Many people today, due to crappy produce coupled with poor eating habits, are quite deficient in cannabinols. This leads to a weak and malfunctioning endocannabinoid system which leads to poor health and disease.

So, yes. Eating raw cannabis is healthy AND preventative. Like everything....too much can be a problem. But most of us need it.

Back
Top Bottom