DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

I forgot to mention your still going to need cooling of some sort wether its a sealed room with a/c or a passive intake like you have now, they still put off heat, especially 14 of them lol

the cool thing about the heat from led's is it gets blown out the sides of the panel's instead of straight down like hps so its alot easier to deal with it, you will probably only need one of those filters and a smaller intake to deal with it, as we all know heat rises so its already at the filter and it stays there your canopy will be alot cooler:)

yep rapid rooter and Clonex in a humidity dome at 78 degrees and thanks for the reps :Namaste:

LOL I did not give any, but should have and just did :)

with your Clonex do you stick the cutting directly in Clonex bottle, or put some in a smaller container and discard when done?

I just stick my cutting directly in Clonex bottle, but starting to have not so great result and wondering if that may be my problem.

LOL I did not give any, but should have and just did :)

with your Clonex do you stick the cutting directly in Clonex bottle, or put some in a smaller container and discard when done?

I just stick my cutting directly in Clonex bottle, but starting to have not so great result and wondering if that may be my problem.

It is your problem bro. My boy was having the same issues. Started buying the single packs and chucking it after, never had another issue.

really! must of got u mixed up with someone else lol.. thanks again:)
I just dip right in the bottle too, your suposed to do it the other way but I havent had any problems, do you put the cutting in water emediatly after cutting it? I let them sit for a couple minutes then clean them up make the final 45 degree cut and dip right away, seems to work pretty good for me:)

A friend just sent me a note that makes a lot of sense, saying, "Just my 2 cents, but I'm guessing that they go "out of order" with quality of pics being uploaded. Some are faster than others, which would make them go "out of order" so to speak". :Namaste:

im really getting sick of all my pics getting scrambled when I upload them, turns a 10 minute update into an hr long ordeal. I take the time to put them all in order before uploading them but once they're in my gallery they get all mixed up, pain in the ass bigtime!

Think i start using the single use Clonex. I have been sticking cutting in Clonex RIGHT after cutting from plant at 45 degree angle, then into aeroponic cloner. Still getting good success rates, but just seem to take forever to root.

Thanks Guys! Thread hijack over:)

Think i start using the single use Clonex. I have been sticking cutting in Clonex RIGHT after cutting from plant at 45 degree angle, then into aeroponic cloner. Still getting good success rates, but just seem to take forever to root.

Thanks Guys! Thread hijack over:)
Scrape the bottom of your clone some, almost like peeling a carrot just get the outer layer. It'll get them to root a tad faster ;)

thanks Dank

the space is 5metres x 3metres roughly. id still extract just to allow plants to breathe. im just worried if i switch it cost cost me thousands if i get it wrong. ive messaged lush led to see what they will offer me, i'll prob go with the mars ll 1200's most likely but we'll see.

on the cloning. i wouldnt dip clones straight into bottle unless u are going to do a few hundred and use the bottle up. U can get crap in it which will lead to failed cuttings, u might get away with it but why risk it wen u can just pour it in an egg cup. I find the key to cloning success is to make ur cut then get it straight in clean water for 10 mins or so. then go to your cubes or aerocloner and u dont even need clonex. i only use clonex when im given it for free and i clones 1000's clones a year with great success using only water with great results in 10days.

Everyone's cloning tech so different!

Curso on the money. Scrape the cambium!

I know all you green thumbs here know how to clone already but I'm always amazed at how easy it can be. I take a cutting, and don't use clonex or anything. I take some pro-mix in a 3x3 inch pot, soak it, scrape bottom of stem, stick in dirt, spray stress (docs kit), put under dome. I leave till roots show, not always super fast but 2 weeks or so and a healthy dirt based root system already established. Pretty cool and the simplicity always amazes me.

I have a chemdawg cutting I can call a clone now its been sitting in a cup of water for
about 6 weeks lol and its starting to root lol
I usually use clonex and my bubble cloner
Happy Weednsday Dr. D :thumb:

This has to be one of the top journals on 420...look at some of the growers putting in their 2 cents! This IS the place to learn :)
Without this site and the guys who make appearances on various journals i wouldnt have what i have growing right now...pretty amazing :)
Thanks guys :)

Hey Dr. D

Saw the clone talk and new folks checking it out.

Clonex................ a lot of $
powder............... a little money
a glass of water.... $0.00

:cheesygrinsmiley:

they all work

A friend just sent me a note that makes a lot of sense, saying, "Just my 2 cents, but I'm guessing that they go "out of order" with quality of pics being uploaded. Some are faster than others, which would make them go "out of order" so to speak". :Namaste:
when I upload pics they are numbered in the order I upload them in, I can watch the list get smaller one pic at a time in that order, its only when I go into my gallery that they are all mixed up but that does make sense.

Hey Dr. D

Saw the clone talk and new folks checking it out.

Clonex................ a lot of $
powder............... a little money
a glass of water.... $0.00

:cheesygrinsmiley:

they all work
yep they all work and I ve used them all at one time or another, rapid rooters and clonex just work best for me, 100% success wether its a normal clone or a almost finished nug on a stick. The powder doews work well to though thats what I used for years before I found clonex.A jar of clonex does cost more than the powder but it lasts a long time so to me its worth it.

This has to be one of the top journals on 420...look at some of the growers putting in their 2 cents! This IS the place to learn :)
Without this site and the guys who make appearances on various journals i wouldnt have what i have growing right now...pretty amazing :)
Thanks guys :)
thats what were all here for bro, to learn from experienced growers, im glad your getting something out of my journal it makes it all worthwhile to hear that its helping new growers. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom