DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

Yo if you want your screen to be like day one, scrape as much kief off the grinder into the kief catch as possible, then soak the grinder in isopropyl for 15-20 minutes. Strain the isopropyl through a coffee filter and let dry for extra kief, then I run my grinder under hot water and use dawn dish soap on the screen. Besides all the nicks and scratches it looks like day one, and the screen works for a bit again.
Thanks Blazin I ll give it a try if it stops working again:Namaste:

Hey Dr, im only gonna veg this ww for 5 weeks. Do you think ill still get a decent yield? Its in doc hb kit. Thanks :)
Im new to HB and I ve haven't tried Doc's soil yet either but you should easily get 5-6 oz per plants maybe more, type and amount of light, room conditions and training style also play a big part in your yield :)

Happy Freeweed and Hash too Day lol Chronic weekend Dr. D :thumb:
Thanks Cronic, Happy Sativa day brother :)

Thank goodness for grinder shake. :)
I ve been ripped on cannabutter oatmeal raisin cookies and that kief for 2 days now:tokin:

your in a league of your own C, I ve have never in my 12 + yrs of growing seen anybody get anywhere near 8 oz per plant dry with a 2 week veg from clone or seed...not even close.

your in a league of your own C, I ve have never in my 12 + yrs of growing seen anybody get anywhere near 8 oz per plant dry with a 2 week veg from clone or seed...not even close.

I could do it in a climate controlled Greenhouse, plant the seed in early July....it would veg a very short time and then black out curtains. But under lights indoors? That would be pretty difficult. I'm lucky to pull 5 or 6 off the heaviest yielders and those plants have always vegged "too long." They become monsters....but fun sometimes and depending on the strain, it might be a good way to grow it.

It's easier to have a library of strains on hand if you can grow a QP per plant, which is doable with a bit of vegging.

I could do it in a climate controlled Greenhouse, plant the seed in early July....it would veg a very short time and then black out curtains. But under lights indoors? That would be pretty difficult. I'm lucky to pull 5 or 6 off the heaviest yielders and those plants have always vegged "too long." They become monsters....but fun sometimes and depending on the strain, it might be a good way to grow it.

It's easier to have a library of strains on hand if you can grow a QP per plant, which is doable with a bit of vegging.
I like monsters lol..I veg 63 days and average 12 - 16 oz per plant give or take, I find its easier to do a perpetual with less large plants than 4 times as many smaller plants, less soil, less training, less watering,less mess, theres just something about a 1 pd indoor plant that does it for me. Everybody figures out what tecnique works best for them eventually, then its all about perfecting that tecnique and getting the most out of it:)

I like monsters lol..I veg 63 days and average 12 - 16 oz per plant give or take, I find its easier to do a perpetual with less large plants than 4 times as many smaller plants, less soil, less training, less watering,less mess, theres just something about a 1 pd indoor plant that does it for me. Everybody figures out what tecnique works best for them eventually, then its all about perfecting that tecnique and getting the most out of it:)

I agree. If the lights are going to be on all the time, why not grow 'em larger?

But with 2 weeks of veg....that's a tough one.

When you say 63 days of veg, when do you start that 63 days? When cutting taken? when cutting is rooted and in soil?

Sorry to take you back a day but;

Reading about vaping grinder shake is driving me to distraction. I have a basic Silver Surfer with a gauze screen in the top of a Chillum pipe, sort of, the shake would jest fall through! Any ideas?
yep put a layer of bud on the screen then a nice little scoop of kief on that:) to the moon Alice! :bong:

yep put a layer of bud on the screen then a nice little scoop of kief on that:) to the moon Alice! :bong:

Go easy with the lighter though - that kief goes up like flashpowder, heheh. :whoa:

But with 2 weeks of veg....that's a tough one.

tricky Doc, but certainly not impossible. ive managed it several times now. although i average 6-8oz 4 plants under 600w hps or 8-10oz 4 plants under 1000w. In clay pebble dwc is simplest way to get it. If using rockwool, coco or soil in net pot its much harder, infact i add at least 1 week on veg if not using pebbles.

im really getting sick of all my pics getting scrambled when I upload them, turns a 10 minute update into an hr long ordeal. I take the time to put them all in order before uploading them but once they're in my gallery they get all mixed up, pain in the ass bigtime!

Heres a few shots of the veg room, I stripped them all of over half they're foilage 3 days ago leaving just the main shoots. The base is built now its time to leave them alone and let them grow until they reach the second ring and then into the flower room they go:)
12095.JPG
41071.JPG
31431.JPG
21618.JPG
This is that nug of Jack I cloned a few weeks ago
5865.JPG
and some PK clones going into ss soon, I ll be crossing this with some Timewreck pollen:)
6758.JPG

Back
Top Bottom