Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

When you say 10 weeks do you mean from seed or from flowering? Usually they mean it takes that long to finish from the start flowering, your lady looked very airy, I think she would have fattened up nicely with a few weeks longer. Also seed banks are rarely correct with there timings, there estimate is usually under in order to make you more likely to buy. With the majority of strains you are much better to go by your trichs than anything a seed bank says. :Namaste:

That is 10 weeks from start of flowering..
Thing is i use Bio-Bizz products and the fertiliser line has 5 or 6 bottles that together gives the amount of NPK ur plants need.
I only had 2 - Bio-Grow and Bio-Bloom. Basics for veg and bloom. So the K-train never got much boost durring flowering, i think that might be why she didnt put on any weight and is so airy.. But yes i agree looking at trich's is the way to go, i can see that on my buds now :) i wanted more amber trichs than cloudy.. The ones i've got now are mostly cloudy and a few clears, barely any amber.
But again thanks for the advice i take it in ;)

I private messaged a moderator so im sure it will be moved to completed journals soon.

Send me an invite when you do start a new one Away...

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom