Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Personally I think that with the 7L pots they stretch to much and can grow tall really fast they end up almost lolly popping them selves with blocking out the light to the lower node I'll be lolly popping them all a bit when the light comes back on.
:morenutes::morenutes:
Ok so feedings they are getting :
1ml/L Bio Grow
3ml/L Bio Bloom
3ml/L Top Max
3ml/L Bio Heaven
3ml/L Alg-A-Mic

I think I'll Lower the Alg-A-Mic along side the rest of the nutes according to the schedule of the bio Heaven I think. Outdoors unless I see something crazy which I don't think I will use alg-a-mic at all.
Picture of the 7L stretch
2016-08-02-434.jpg

2016-08-02-435.jpg

Some Budding flowers
2016-08-02-431.jpg

2016-08-02-429.jpg

2016-08-02-428.jpg

Hope all is well is everyone world I'm crazy busy here but will keep everyone updated whenever I have time.
:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks man I think next run will be 2x 11l plants topped and trained to be shorter. I'm not gonna be doing a separate journal for the 2 outdoor ones but I'll keep everyone updated I dropped 2 seeds for the terrace last night (both are semi splitting with tiny tails already):
1 x devil cream
1 Blue amnesia xxl
They will both be grown in 3L pots of a all mix/ light mix combination, but will not being using the root juice on this one I wanna see how it goes without.

The Autoflowers will be mainly for outdoors in small pots with little as possible nutes maybe twice a week. The 11l will be for the indoors next photo run. I will be training two photo fems from queen seeds.
1x Jack Widow
1x Northern Lights G-13

The missus said I'm allowed max of 4 plants so I'm doing 2 little outside and the tent...
I got 6 :shhh::biglaugh:
I'm thinking about making a little greenhouse on the terrace gonna have to make it custom. So maybe next week I'll start the build might wait til my buddy gets around he does this stuff for a living the week after. Something big enough to house 4 autos in small pots would be fine maybe a 1m2 base x 1.5m tall might be enough will need an extraction of some kind it get's hot around here.

So did some measuring and I think I can pull off outside of around 80cm x 60cm x 150cm tall easily and not getting in the way of anything. But will need plastic people can't see threw with the naked eye and some kind of passive air circulation system i could get a few of the 12v computer fans and make a kinda exhaust system.

Thanks man!! But to be honest I'm looking forward to having some little ones outdoors I really miss having more space. I feel more attached to them outdoors it's hard to explain.

Yeah just a few little auto flowers. They were potted up this morning with a mix of light and all mix. Pretty much what I did was fill the pot half way to 3/4s with all mix then made a "bowl" in the top of the all mix. Then filled the bowl with the light mix this way the seedling will get light mix for the first week before it hits the all mix. My reasoning behind this is that the e.c. is a bit high on the all mix and by using kinda a light mix baby stage will prevent it from getting fried or stunted with the all mix. I know it's most strain dependent but I'd rather not risk it. 1x Blue Amnesia XXL (dinafem) and 1x Devil Cream (sweet seeds) both seeds germinated and had "tails" in under 24H.
:Namaste:

@BlackThumbs
Good not great this was a learning run on everything to expect for the next well trained run.

I forgot to say that I went ahead and lolly popped the girls last night after a few drinks, I didn't check em this morning but I think they should be fine. Might need a little more actually had about 10 potential clones in total all went in the bin. I need another tent to do clones outdoors here they would fry real quick.

Hope everyone's day is going good.
Thanks to everyone who stops by this journal and has voted on the poll. If anyone wants to explain the reason for there vote or has any questions about the grow please feel free to speak your mind and share/ask anything you want.
:Namaste:

So did some measuring and I think I can pull off outside of around 80cm x 60cm x 150cm tall easily and not getting in the way of anything. But will need plastic people can't see threw with the naked eye and some kind of passive air circulation system i could get a few of the 12v computer fans and make a kinda exhaust system.

About the PC fans, even the ones that are of industrial grade, they are too weak and when they are powerful they are noisy. Moreover, between a fan with good CFM, decent dB (noise) and the power supply, you will pay more for less efficiency. You will do much better by getting a small extractor of 100 or 125mm.
One single 125mm (winflex) is cheap and quite silent (2 of them is begining to be noisy). I would not go the PC fan way, i know them pretty well, and they are not made for our needs at all.

That's not entirely true.

A computer fan can be used as an auxiliary blower for canopy ventilation but that's it.
You'll need a real blower of at least 60 watts once you get into grow lights of 400 and above watts.

That's not entirely true.
A computer fan can be used as an auxiliary blower for canopy ventilation but that's it.

it's true, in a small box, allright, it can help with hot spots too.

I've used 3 * 120 mm in the past, as i had silent fans for pc. I used one as permanent intractor too in the 60*60 . For blowing over plants, i've used them in my first grow, but they often fell or had to use more than one so it takes more room at the end.
To use them i had a power supply and a pwm variator. The psu was not powerful enough for more than a couple of fans, and the bigger ones are more expensive than a dedicated extractor (more noisy but efficient). I a 60*60 tent, i would stay on a passive intraction system personnally, and insist on extraction.
Actually, i almost bought a new system of pc fans a few month ago with super psu etc, then realized than for the same price, i could almost get a small led panel : - )

Back
Top Bottom