Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Ok so I would like to do little smoke/grow report. but first
2016-09-11-604.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::adore:

I'm always willing to share :passitleft:
Today's chosen bud
2016-09-13-606.jpg

Ok so grow report:
Well this grow went pretty smoothly few minor pests (a few gnats and a thrip or two) but that's normal around here. Little mishap with the black soap stuff but it is what it is. The light preformed with no fault. I used it on full spectrum the full time and no heat issues, no diodes burning out, no power supply, as I'm typing this I feel my self jinxing myself. But in any case only have a 3-5c difference between in the tent lights on and ambient temp of the room so no complaints there. The Alg-a-mic I'd have to say let me down on this run turning brown is a real deal breaker but they were quick to responded to my message and have apparently sent me a new bottle and a few other little goodies as well we shall see. I think Low stress training is key with any indoor growing with every lighting next time will be more training less letting do what they want.

Next run will be 3 devil creams 2 in 11L pots and one in a 7L. I want to see the difference in sizes.
Oh out doors is doing fine the Blue Amnesia XXL (on right) Is a hurting little unit can't take the heat like the freak devil cream (on Left). It's raining out today for the first time in forever so I'm gonna let the girls get some rain water and a little coolness. Means the end of the heat wave so time to start the next run indoors.
2016-09-10-602.jpg

I'm gonna get this sent over to completed journals. Oh I'd say I hit the 100 gram mark with everything not including the popcorn buds.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Oh man, I've got to get some of those flowers (IDK if it would be fair to use the term "buds" :rolleyes3 ). I'd want to try crossing - and back-crossing - it with some Thai sativa (if I could stand the "hermaphrodism watch" again - finding a non-hermie keeper was a bit of a challenge), one of the various African sativas, or an Oaxacan highlands sativa (if I could even find one these days). Actually, it kind of looks a little bit like the latter, come to think of it. Not as dense, but... That was some magic bud if grown properly (LONG finisher, wanted hella amounts of light). Instant mood enhancer, always seemed like you could get higher and higher the more you smoked, affects lasted forever you never really remembered exactly when they left you because it was such a natural transition, and we used to call it high-altitude bud - it'd put your head in the clouds. it had a little body affect, too, kind of. Like you'd be sitting in a chair trying to decide whether or not you could feel your legs - and it wasn't exactly a quick decision ;) . I think... No... Wait a minute, yeah. No. Uhh... Wait, what was the question again? Oh yeah, okay, my LEGS man, my legs. Yeah, I can... Something? Oh. Yeah, I can feel them. I just can't really tell where they're at, man. But they feel fine :laugh:. Hey... are you going to hit that? Aw man, you let the joint go out again. Ya got to hit that thing once in a while, man. C'mon, let's go find a couple more people so we can keep this thing lit.

I could really use some of that right now. I think I might cry...

Back
Top Bottom