My First Tent Grow

My 4 tube T5 was too hot. Almost all have bounced back!! Only a few got the wilt. These girls might take!!
Toast, it wasent the heat of the room they were too close. I have no height room where Im cloning so That might be it. T5's might be good 3' away. I had them right on top of the dome because of height. Most actually look healthy and Im thinking maybe the starter fluid helped. H.tail fern em today.
The tent looks great. Maybe go through and defoil a lil and scope. Im hoping the Nuke em worked. Their about 6 weeks into flower. Not too much stretch. I was scared of the stretch and held them down with training and thinking no need. The Banana stretched the most. It stretched good in the yard. This Sunday will be another IPM. H.tail tea probably.
All you veterans talk about strains and Im still learning how to grow. One day.
Good luck with your clones Toast. You have time to pop seeds if they dont take, like me!
Great Day 420!

I scoped a laundry veg plant yesterday and a many dead mites from the hot pepper. I scoped a few leafs off the D.Hearts C.Dog from the tent this morning and saw one live mite. No dead ones. Both the Hot Pepper and the Nuke em work good but it wont completely eradicate them. No doubt I keep introducing them. It will be an IPM up until the last 2 weeks. Wash them at harvest. These mites fuckn suck.
Toast, weed in a jar for a year...... If you get there its gets way better than after 1 month Jarred. More potent and better taste. Ive got probably 2lbs of assorted strains in jars, some for over a year. With another crop in 4-6 weeks or so. Looks like Im shutting this tent down in May until Jan. of 2019. No need all this weed!! Ive got a two year supply for me and my trim friend now. This summer I want to concentrate on my yard grow. These Russets are a game changer. If these Russets attack others like Tomatoes and Wheat how can the Gov. spew them all over the freeways to control the bushes without pissing off these farmers? They must have a solution? Im in Tomato country people. Maybe Sulfur?
3 cups of coffee 4 camels and now lets get high 420!!
Great Day! 4D
:passitleft:

I tossed another vegged Bubba yesterday. The rest I can save. More room also. I Pepper sprayed all, tent , everything. I used 3 oz per half gallon mister and it burnt my lungs and mouth inhaling the mist no knowing and fuck it dident come on until a 1/2 hr later. Stuffs potent! The Pepper spray is really good stuff people. I wonder if it kills eggs? Id say no. Do they get immune? id say no.
This Sunday will be a H.tail Tea and I will alternate these weekly until last 2 weeks of the tent grow. Im on 6 weeks now, so I figure another month. The window should open in two weeks or so. The Bubbas say 8-9 weeks.

Heres the clones. Looks like theyre going to make it! The curled leafs is the Russets
20171207_080549.jpg
20171207_080543.jpg
20171207_080304.jpg

Great Day 420!

I pulled a couple bad tent leafs and not one Russet dead or alive. I will keep doing and the Horse tea Sunday. I was reading about Hot Pepper and its the Caspican in it thats the natural miticide and one pepper has more than another of the Caspican. The difference between a Bell and a Jalapeno. Well I got the little Chinese fuckers the hottest of em all, the most Caspican, and followed the recipe to a "T". Cleans them good. A gallon jug of the stuff in the fridge. I need to find where this Horse Tail is growing by me. Im getting Peppermint plants for the yard this spring too.
Thanks Brightlight for coming and liking my post. Much appreciated. Its hard to do and why I dident want to run a thread....I cant keep up either. Many threads Id like to follow. So thank you. Much of this success is because of you.
Let me go peak on those clones and pull some damaged leafs.
Great day 420!

Clones look happy! Yes i find that after a month in the jars the stone or high really sets in when you smoke it.. the high lasts longer and is smoother smoke as well obviously. Ive had buds jarred for two months but not longer lol.. by then they get toasted! Those bigger 4 tube t5s do put out some heat im sure.. the little 10w i have gets warm lol. Great day to ya man and good luck with the damn bugs!!

Seems like you've been battling the bugs for way too long. Too much work & stress. Hope you do a deep clean & rid yourself of them. Way too hard to produce the highest grade with bugs in the picture. :Namaste:

ive got them under control. None in the tent. None in the laundry grow. None on the clones. I scoped all yesterday. The Hot Pepper is the stuff made right. Give it 10 days and they will blow up no doubt. No carpet but hard floors through out the house with dog hair. I sweep but still dog hair. They travel on dog hair. The water buckets I use are for both the laundry room and the tent (not good). I need some Lowes "blue" buckets for inside. Theres things I could do to improve. I need to dump the laundry room and blow it out and bomb it, wouldent hurt. All my plants are fine. Ive got no problem tossing them if need be. Today is the Horse tail tea. I think it was Doc Bud that said either your about to get them or you got them. I think he meant Spider Mites.
I noticed I dident clip the tips of the leafs on the clones so I did yesterday and might have over did it. I clipped the tips of all the leafs. They look great!! No roots yet but none are dying and all that had the wilt are striving. Today is 7 days.
But thats my plan BL. Fight them this tent grow and the spring tent grow no doubt and shut down for 6 mo. and clean and start over. Jan. 2019. Im going to have to always spray all every 5-7 days every grow I ever have, inside or out. What fun. So shut the tent down the fall 2018 run, I doubt it. :)
Stress, its just foliar spraying all every 5 days with something different. Im getting used to it. Im not going to do all this work and lose them.
My trim buddy said his kid said the collectives are renting Rosin presses. I need to call and see. I have probably a 1/2 lb of the SHY I need to clean up and try to vend. It would be smart. I could see how the buyers are from different clubs and what games are being played and most importantly the market after the first of the year.
I live twice under the poverty level and with my youngest on the couch just dug that hole deeper.
All this different weed I have to smoke is wonderful. 30 jars and 20 are different.
Legalized pot, Ive waited along time for this!!
Happy Holidays 420! Thanks BL.

Clones look happy! Yes i find that after a month in the jars the stone or high really sets in when you smoke it.. the high lasts longer and is smoother smoke as well obviously. Ive had buds jarred for two months but not longer lol.. by then they get toasted! Those bigger 4 tube t5s do put out some heat im sure.. the little 10w i have gets warm lol. Great day to ya man and good luck with the damn bugs!!

I switched the lights and they all bounced back. I hope they root. If so a whole run of Bubba. Last water I put Cal/mag and Molasses as directed but it sure affected it as far as making hairs red on some. Too strong a mix maybe but they look great. I should just keep the Cal/mag with the water and nothing else. A green horn move, experimenting and mixing too strong. Im going to fuck it up at the end. Keep the Molasses with the feed might be best.
The Banana took everything the best. The Bubbas it yellowed some leafs and redded some hairs but theyre at 7 weeks today. So theyre soon. In fact Im going to have to start feeding certain plants different. Ive got some 6 weeks off and some 3.
Great Day Toasted and Jgrow, BL. Happy Holidays!

Yo man, you got some nice clones here, the flowering girls are taken care of for sure. Good call on the Spinosad, it worked for me 100% breaks down in about a day or two in the UV light. Many people also use tobacco tea as it is strong poison too. I got no experience with it though. The bug look like some kind of Heteroptera and I think it is an predator and they tend to stick together. So far so good and have a nice time in the garden man! :thumb:

Yo man, you got some nice clones here, the flowering girls are taken care of for sure. Good call on the Spinosad, it worked for me 100% breaks down in about a day or two in the UV light. Many people also use tobacco tea as it is strong poison too. I got no experience with it though. The bug look like some kind of Heteroptera and I think it is an predator and they tend to stick together. So far so good and have a nice time in the garden man! :thumb:

Hello Tomula! Glad to see you here.
Not a Russet in the tent but noticed some on the vegging Bubbas. So its Spinosad next for them and we shall see. Spinosad them both today. I will go and defoil and scope the tent this morning. They look good. The Banana is best then the DH's Chem Dog then the MK Ultra. Pics this weekend.
Great Day 420

Found one Russet on the MK yesterday. It was live and healthy frolicking around. Mother fucker. The only plant scoped that showed any signs. No plants have any Russet damage. No spray yesterday but for sure today. I will focus on the MK. Spray the shit out of it. They all look wonderful. The last Recharge today and then the sledge hammer flush, a few more feeds then flush and some will be done!! I havent looked up breeders harvest times yet but gettn close. DH's Bubba say wait for 9 weeks and theyre at 45 days today. I still havent got the Spinosad but will do people. I looked at home depo but nope. The grow shop. The Nuke em stuff works good too. Maybe price it and get more off Amazon if cheaper.
Great Day 420

Everyone suggesting Spinosad for Russet mites is wrong according to the grow shop. They said caterpillars.
I hot pepper misted the tent but the laundry veg got 1.5 tsp of Bonners to 1/2 gal. to help it stick. The tent just got a few drops in the mix. I used my sprayer on the veg grow and saturated them. I think thats part of the problem with the tent, too hard to saturate them without pulling each out and spraying with my sprayer instead of the mister.. I guess if the tent was infested badly i would do.
I dont think the clones will make it so that means popping fancy seeds real soon. I smoked some of the yard Banana and its outstanding, picked early and Russet infested some. Its been in a jar since the end of Sept. The one in the tent is one pretty girl. I wish it was a whole tent. The density of the Banana is the best of anything Ive grown. Nug size weighs twice of others.
Thats pretty much it. I need to go in and defoil some. lolly pop some and check for mites. Great Day 420!

Excuse the HPS lights but you get the picture. When I harvest I will pull each plant and photo under correct lighting.
This one here is DH's Chem Dog 4
20171214_083434.jpg
20171214_083844.jpg
20171214_083527.jpg

heres the Banana
20171214_083416.jpg
20171214_083324.jpg
20171214_083259.jpg

heres the DH's Blue Dream
20171214_081502.jpg
20171214_081537.jpg
20171214_081639.jpg

the Bubba Kush's looked way better that flowerd out in the yard than currently in the tent. And no mites!!!
Great Day 420!

Looks like a good harvest coming up soon. :Namaste:

Yes sir BL harvest soon. 45 days today. I looked up breeders harvest times and theyre from 8- 10 weeks for all the strains with the Bubba first and the Chemie last.
I took an unmarked seed bottle I bred and named it Big Idea. No idea what strain it is and almost named it Know Idea, maybe I still will do. I put 20 seeds on to soak last night after a lil sand paper shake and will paper towel them today. I located my heating pad and soon its on! Put them outside March 1. I will go through my fancy seeds soon, today maybe and pick some for a tent run if those clones dont sprout. There still alive but no roots yet, 13 days today.
Great Weekend 420.

Still frosty even in the hps light.. think ill do a chem and blue dream to go along with the shy. Still havent gotten one to pop yet, i think its getting too warm in my germ box.. dirt gets too hot and cooks em. Have a good one 4D!!

Hey Toast, if your talking about my B.dream and Chemie theyve been in the fridge 5 yrs. Two great choices toasted. They should be good though. I paper toweled some yesterday. We shall see. Toast, do you shake em up in a bottle with sand paper? Its a good step.
I noticed two clones are startn to show roots yesterday. I hope its more.
Im going to hot pepper spray the tent today, then Nuke Em in two days and another Nuke Em 48hrs later than no more tent sprays. The laundry veg grow will get a hot pepper today and then an Aza Max in 48 hrs. Use the Aza up.
The D. Earth, my clones look like the best stage to use it. I should of D.Earthed them already.
Im going to pull a few tent leafs and scope. Great Day 420.

I was talking about the shy but i got the second seed to pop for me! Yea i scrape the edges with a fingernail file if they are tough haha. The sandpaper doesnt do much with those older seeds i noticed. Went with just the blue dream for now.. excited that shes older cause the blue dream i had years ago was some of the best smoke. Sweet glad you got em to root im sure spraying them slows the process down a bit. Sucks you gotta do all that bud.. damn bugs!! Have a good one!

I was talking about the shy but i got the second seed to pop for me! Yea i scrape the edges with a fingernail file if they are tough haha. The sandpaper doesnt do much with those older seeds i noticed. Went with just the blue dream for now.. excited that shes older cause the blue dream i had years ago was some of the best smoke. Sweet glad you got em to root im sure spraying them slows the process down a bit. Sucks you gotta do all that bud.. damn bugs!! Have a good one!
Well if mine dont pop it will be the file method for me too. Thanks. Its funny that it all seems brand new to me kinda, poppng seeds, clones.
I scoped a few leafs off each plant, tent and veg grow and not a mite. The clones have them. I hot pepperd them and then D.Earthed em. We shall see. No mites in the tent so no spray. I will check each plant daily to see if a sprays needed. Harvest soon so I want to hold off if I can. I sprayed the shit out of the veg grow with Aza Max, we shall see.
Yes Toast you are right, it sucks I got to do all that. Its going to make me a great cultivator! I dont give up brother.
Sledge hammer flush today then the Bubbas get one more feed with Cha Ching this time and then flush for them. 2 weeks off for them. 7 weeks yesterday.
Happy Holidays 420!

The Big Idea seeds havent popped yet. 4 days today. Looks like I will pick some more of my seeds, maybe the Chemie. These are for outside spring grow. I want to grow these Chemies for spring harvest and might let it go to seed, keep a male (Back Bred?) So Im not to hurt if the big ideas dont pop. I'll be scraping those bitches from now on. 2016's yard grow I had some seeds that took a week to pop and I named them BAD because i thought they were bad but the two females were awesome.
Looks like the clones arent going to make it. Ive got a few sprouted but the Russets have fucked them up. We shall see.
Today I will pick some fancy seeds to pop for the spring tent run. Ive got 3 big Bubbas to flower out in the tent or the yard that look beautiful. Keeping the Russets at bay.
I noticed I added a 1.5 teaspoon of Bonners to the 1/2 gal of hot pepper and it works much better.
I saw one Russet in the tent with yesterdays scope. Bastard. Spray today with the Nuke Em and again in 48 hrs. That will be the last spray for the Bubbas and possibly for all.
The tent looks good. The Bubbas werent close enough to the lights Im thinking is why their not big and plump as the same plant outside. Maybe BL knew something already is why he wasent impressed or commented on DH's Pre98 Bubba Kush I decided to grow. Live and learn.
I thought my kids Doc would put him on a antidepressant or anxiety med yesterday but he said..... keep smoking weed! Said CBD oil preferably but an Indica over a sativa. WOW! My kid said this after his 2nd app and I said "What, medical Marijuana!!" "No Fucking Way!" I told my kid I grow my weed to the Narcotic state. He said I told him. Go figure people! My kid showed up the day before Thanksgiving. I get to clean up his moms mess. Wish me luck.
Happy Holidays and Merry Xmas to all here at 420. I really appreciate the help. The killer seeds. The friendship. 4D

Back
Top Bottom