New Grow Journal After Police Took My 2 Finished Plants & My Other 9

Got some nut burn on leaves not excessive . in a few days when they need water only that will sort them out

I used to grow with Mars lights which are very similar blurple LED's and in my opinion you can take them down as low as 5 inches or so away from the plants, keep an eye out for any bleaching and if it happens just move the light up a couple of inches. I have 2 Mars old style 300w, 2 196x3 Reflectors and a Mars II 1600w, none of them are too problematic for burning.

Here we go moved down a bit more 32-36cm thanks for the advice .
420-magazine-mobile503156810.jpg

Bending disaster . 2 plants snapped one mild put it back up n tapped it it's fine just a kink ! But the other has snapped n split open holding on by a thread sonive takes it up squeezing it together so it binds with the plant tissues n hopefully repairs it self over time ! I didn't know the stem is hollow inside ? I can see why they snap now gutted that's 4 plants I've snapped now but they will recover just past 1st week of flowering and hopefully the tissue on the other will fix up theta the worst of them all it's actually a break still attached not sure if it will make it to be honest n it's got all the top bud on it too ..

Here's the pics the one on the left no problems plants still pointing up like a super crop bend but the one on the right looks like a gonna ! Open break most of the way around it attached my thread :(

420-magazine-mobile24436487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile616937196.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1557043995.jpg

Dehumidifier isn't doing shit put it in yesterday it's ment to do ranges 40-80%

My grow tent flowering lights of 78% with it in there. It says 65 % but my temp read out says 78% humidity n lights on has been 61%

Any suggestions?
Got an oscillating fan medium power n 2 clip on fans too ! Plus dehumidifier m still not bringing down humidity ?

No to much water very lil tbh it's a 2 litre capacity n says it can do 750mls a day it's done no were near that ?

Can you defoil autoflowers ? Not sure if you can ? Will it effect yield ?

6 weeks Sunday 4-5 weeks remaining on 9 of them the rest finishing be on 2nd week flowering Between today n sunday

@Lonestar11 thanks

Yah no real issues responding well to my viperspectra 900 watt led . a lil bit of nut burn on leaves not major ! So will be flushing with fresh water this feed n then back to feeding again.

Good selection of flowering /bud sites good height no real stretching tbh be nice to see how big the buds get and the yield / strength led light

Back
Top Bottom