Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

20150326_184648-1.jpg

And then there was one...

I wish I had this much light on her the entire time with no crowding this haze would have been a beast.... were at mostly cloudy and I began flushing today. Hopefully as soon as the widow comes off the rack the haze will go on

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

Your harvests staggered nicely atrain. I'm excited about hearing what your final yield was for the grow. When you get it all calculated do a quick estimate on how much yield you got to watts used. I think you're going to be pleased with the ratios.

You can see she loves getting all the light to herself. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Look amazing !! hope i will have approx the same result :)
When are you thinking of harvesting ? What are you yield expectations ?

Keep up, can't wait to see the harvest ! :goodjob:

check my journal if you have time
:Namaste:

Hello im new to this forums, and such a beautiful grow.

Look amazing !! hope i will have approx the same result :)
When are you thinking of harvesting ? What are you yield expectations ?

Keep up, can't wait to see the harvest ! :goodjob:

check my journal if you have time
:Namaste:

I isually harvest at 10 percent amber ill let this one go a little longer 25 to 50 percent amber

Look at that - Plant of the Month above your user name. WooHoo!!!!! Well deserved. Isn't it a blast? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Hahaha, I just noticed my own title. That just went up. How cool that I was here when that happened. :slide::party:

Did you spend your day smiling ear-to-ear? You should have. What a marvelous plant. I've been giggling like an idiot all day.

:bravo::adore:

I had spectacular results with fabulous soil. You had spectacular results with massive lights. Just imagine my soil and your lights together atrain. Whoa!

Thats what im going for next run !!!

I know! How exciting!

Back
Top Bottom