Jimmy C's GLR Grow With A 250W CFL

Hey mi amigo's, I realised I haven't been on here for 4 days! Time just wizzes on by!

Anyway... getting to the point now,not much to say so this will be just a picture update

Cheese
IMAG04067.jpg

Skunk #1
IMAG04088.jpg

California Skunk Haze
IMAG04098.jpg

Now here's a few pictures of my Big Bud #2 which was from my previous grow. I thought it was male then started to think it could have been hermie and now I think it may actually be female lol ridiculous I know >.<
I've not been gentle with her/him/it at all she is barely getting light, it was originally on a 18/6 light schedule then to a 12/12 then to the GLR, I even actually started to pull it out of the pot to throw as I thought it was male and the Big Bud #2 is still powering through!
Seems to be fem as there is white hairs *fingers crossed* :)
IMAG04108.jpg

IMAG04119.jpg

IMAG04126.jpg

As you can see in the above image there is not light at the top of the plant and she/he/it is still going :)

looking at the pic mate id say that big bud is female, i cant see any pollen sacs or male flowers on it so id says its female mate, keep an eye on it though just in case it goes hermie

My lil buddies are now 11 days old :)

My Cheesey girl is growing quite nicely and seems to be growing quick as well! and in a day or two I should be able to raise the amount of nutrients I'm using.
My Skunk #1 is growing a bit slow compared to Cheese and Cali Skunk Haze, but I'm sure she'll be fine.
The Californian Skunk Haze is a bit stretchy, still though I am hoping that reg seed will turn out to be female!

Cheese
IMAG042011.jpg

Skunk #1
IMAG042110.jpg

California Skunk Haze
IMAG04228.jpg

Dam I forgot to mention that your grow is looking really good and the youngins are coming along really nice. Your buds are going to be big ones. :bravo::goodjob:

UPDATE:

Well it's day 20 now, they're looking rather nice and growing quite nicely too.
My Cali and Skunk#1 have like one leaf that is bowed or going a rounded banana shape I guess you could say, this has also happened to my Big Bud#2 it in fact happened to bb#2 before I grew my lil buddies.

Cheese
IMAG043110.jpg

IMAG04329.jpg

My Cheese seems to be just fine she's just chillin' n' growing.

Skunk #1
IMAG043310.jpg

IMAG043410.jpg

California Skunk Haze
IMAG04357.jpg

IMAG04369.jpg

and here is my Big Bud#2 with the Banana shape leaf(s)
IMAG04299.jpg

Oh and another thing my Big Bud#2 is well ready for flower but due to my circumstance of not being able to let her flower she has been stuck in pre-flower for over 2 weeks, so is there any bonuses for letting it stay in pre-flower longer or could this stress the plant?

Jimmy C your babies are looking really good and healthy. As far as the Big Bud 2 and preflower I have no clue if there is a bonus or stress but I'm pulling for a big bonus. :cheer:

them plants are really looking good mate, well done, it seems i have started my own strain, i got pollen from a kiwi seeds male and the female i chose is the fastest growing i have and all the leaves even the fan leaves have got trichs on them so i put pollen on 3 of the main buds and the pistils have shrank and it looks like its pollenated so all been well i have got some seeds in the making, so the father is kiwi seeds and the mother is reserva privada sour kush, just got to sort a name out for the strain, sour kush or kiwi kush, got a while to go till the seeds are ready, but ill be planting them when i can and be trying the new strain

thats a good idea, problem is i only know what the sour kush is like as the kiwi is an unknown kiwi strain, could be one of 6 strains of their plants, but ill only be able to compare it to the buds off the sour kush plant, but i got a while before i get the seeds and get them planted, but i guess i know if its more a sour kush as it would end up like the mother plant, if its anything that dont taste or smell like sour kush then it will end up a kiwi kush, its a good idea mate, ill let you know once they have been planted

Hey folks!

Sorry I haven't made any updates in a while, I have good reason, my mother Decided to kill my girls :'(
I understand why she did it & I'm not angry about it, I'm just soooo gutted they're gone! But on the other hand I have gained experience and will be staying on this site to carry on viewing other peoples journals and gain more knowledge.

I really need to move out and get a place of my own lol - easier said than done, but as soon as I move out I guarantee I will start another journal! But obviously until then I shall just be sat idle watching and admiring everyone else's grows!
p
Thanks to all those that had viewed and commented to my journal and a huge thanks to Donpaul, you've been great help mate! :)

Peace out dudes! :ganjamon:

Hey folks!

Sorry I haven't made any updates in a while, I have good reason, my mother Decided to kill my girls :'(
I understand why she did it & I'm not angry about it, I'm just soooo gutted they're gone! But on the other hand I have gained experience and will be staying on this site to carry on viewing other peoples journals and gain more knowledge.

I really need to move out and get a place of my own lol - easier said than done, but as soon as I move out I guarantee I will start another journal! But obviously until then I shall just be sat idle watching and admiring everyone else's grows!
p
Thanks to all those that had viewed and commented to my journal and a huge thanks to Donpaul, you've been great help mate! :)

Peace out dudes! :ganjamon:

DAM Jimmy C That just sucks but if there was a reason and you understand it then that is just the way it goes. Sorry to hear this and you have my condolences. WOW

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom