Dinafem Blue Widow, White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rose

OoooOooOoOO I'm doing blue widow white widow and blue kush.
Nice choices sir.

this has been a message brought to you from Grassachusettes.
Thanks hope you have better luck with you blue widow than be bud

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

I am running cotton candy currently from them very happy. That sucks I was looking at northern light blue. But there are a lot of other one by delicious seeds I like

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers
Cotton candy is really nice bud , my friend has grown it a few times

SBR#1
420-magazine-mobile342465137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2015420147.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1947894777.jpg

Looking forward to 14th if a can wait that long rideouts , think the SBR at front could be ready sooner but I'll just Ave to wait and see !!! Small side branch broke today cough cough lol it smells amazing so sweet, misses actually said I was smelling lovely but very pungent after I'd checked the girls !! Going to check the tricromes under microscope the now

Man looks awesome in here huge looking colas nice

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized
Thanks bud , tbh they could of bn alot better . Smashed her back doors with bloombastic on week 5 bit of a rookie mistake but first time I've grown the SBR so lesson learnt there !! Definitely less nutes next time round but she's still going strong !!

Right folks that's one of the SBR bn put into darkness till Sunday then she's getting chopped , pics will be up then but she is looking dam fine ,smells super sweet like lemon lime bon bons lol tester bud was lovely roll on Sunday

Her she is first of the SBR 55 days , chopped and hanging now !!
She has a very citrus smell to her which I really do love ,it's very impressive and distinctive.
420-magazine-mobile1227340734.jpg

420-magazine-mobile486183975.jpg

420-magazine-mobile907222913.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1855124756.jpg

420-magazine-mobile916144187.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1303322722.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2034392249.jpg

420-magazine-mobile687232168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1384510737.jpg

Beautiful brother I hope she is great smoke

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Beautiful brother I hope she is great smoke

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks bro, if the tester buds are anything to go by , think am in for a treat the pics don't do her justice . Tastes awesome !

Right must of smoked at least 7g of SBR already so going get this weighted UP the day and post few pic's of some dry bud excuse the pics ma cam is terrible , so if any advice on affordable camera would be great lol just admit everyone that has had a smoke of her has bn very impressed and misses thinks a grew it so a could get more Xbox time lol cause it puts her to sleep lol am happy with the quality not so sure on quantity yet ! Anyway I've taken 2nd SBR out tent and into dark yesterday mite chop this morning at some point she's the smallest of the 3

Back
Top Bottom