2nd Grow - NL & White Widow Autos

Well you must be doing something right cause those girls don't look like they are complaining!

Good news Leo, last night i placed the CFL's like this
420-magazine-mobile374608531.jpg

I noticed a significant grow for just a few hours on the left plant.. so my guess it's working

Hi Giorkos!

Firstly, must say your widows are gorgeous!

Secondly, I absolutely love your invention where you cut out the very bottom of your starter planter containers and added that directly into a larger planter container! Less (really~ no shock) shock for the beauties when it's time to "transplant" it in the larger planter. No transplanting needed as you simply slide the planter starter above and simply add more soil to the planter! Awesome invention! I will adopt your method with full credit given to you! Smile

Thirdly, someone mentioned Coco soil ~ but you said that it was only soil. Did you use soil from your yard or did you purchase soil? If you purchased soil, what did you get? Nutrients? Fertilisers if any?

Btw, you stated you were away for 2-weeks. Did you leave it natural or did you have someone add watering on a daily basis or however much water the plants need?
I've wondered often if you water just when soil is moist to the touch? Once a day or more than that?
I've tried to wrap my brain around the hydroponic methods but it continues to go over my head. Sigh... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Henceforth my sole reason to use soil.

Lastly, I noticed in one of the pictures you used sterilised surgical gloves. I can conceptually make sense why you did that...
~~~...
But would like to ask as I personally do not even know the answer~
Are cannabis seeds sensitive to the natural oils from our fingers?
If so, that could cause/affect abnormal growth? Or is it perhaps the possibility we have bacteria that could possibly affect the seeds in itself? Or other reasons?

I become more and more excited every time I see growth journals for WW's! (In addition, I just might go ahead and purchase some seeds, "Trainwreck") I just am concerned if different strains can grow together in the same environment or if it makes no difference?

I sincerely thank you for your time and patience educating those of us whom haven't yet grown cannabis from seeds~ etc.

~ Bubbi

Hi Giorkos!

Firstly, must say your widows are gorgeous!

Secondly, I absolutely love your invention where you cut out the very bottom of your starter planter containers and added that directly into a larger planter container! Less (really~ no shock) shock for the beauties when it's time to "transplant" it in the larger planter. No transplanting needed as you simply slide the planter starter above and simply add more soil to the planter! Awesome invention! I will adopt your method with full credit given to you! Smile

Thirdly, someone mentioned Coco soil ~ but you said that it was only soil. Did you use soil from your yard or did you purchase soil? If you purchased soil, what did you get? Nutrients? Fertilisers if any?

Btw, you stated you were away for 2-weeks. Did you leave it natural or did you have someone add watering on a daily basis or however much water the plants need?
I've wondered often if you water just when soil is moist to the touch? Once a day or more than that?
I've tried to wrap my brain around the hydroponic methods but it continues to go over my head. Sigh... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Henceforth my sole reason to use soil.

Lastly, I noticed in one of the pictures you used sterilised surgical gloves. I can conceptually make sense why you did that...
~~~...
But would like to ask as I personally do not even know the answer~
Are cannabis seeds sensitive to the natural oils from our fingers?
If so, that could cause/affect abnormal growth? Or is it perhaps the possibility we have bacteria that could possibly affect the seeds in itself? Or other reasons?

I become more and more excited every time I see growth journals for WW's! (In addition, I just might go ahead and purchase some seeds, "Trainwreck") I just am concerned if different strains can grow together in the same environment or if it makes no difference?

I sincerely thank you for your time and patience educating those of us whom haven't yet grown cannabis from seeds~ etc.

~ Bubbi

Hello Bubbi and thank you for your good words.

Firstly, about my "invention" haha ... I didn't wait for the girls to grow for transplanting, the smaller pot was inside the final pot from the very first day.. My idea was that with this way the soil will be keeping moisture better than if it was the whole pot(less watering)

2) My soil is canna terra professional plus +
Fertilizer: Alga bloom from plagron

3) i water my plants when i feel the soil its dry. when i was away, i had my friend coming over every 2-3 days for watering.

4) the gloves were just for hygienic purposes, you see i live in a small flat after all and i wanted to keep it clean as much as i could.. now it's like a junkyard here ... but i think it's true what you said, seeds can be very sensitive sometimes. I don't know about the oils though

And yes go ahead and do yourself a favor, buy those seeds and start growing already! It will pay off at the end, you will enjoy the journey as well

Ps. I don't consider my self an expert grower, not even close. So don't take what i say for granted, i might be wrong ;)

Do you think that increasing the dosage of the fertilizer would be enough? Or I should buy more stuff to give them?

Back
Top Bottom