Dinafem Blue Widow, White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rose

Right that's the ladies getting there first full 12 hours of darkness tonight , they have had there first round of bloom nutrients earlier today bout 3\4 strength! Cal mag , liquid co2 , 1m of boost . Changed my led to dual spectrum and changed my two mh to two omega super hps bloom bulbs also !! Been busy boy the day also I have taken a few cutting to give to a friend to keep for me !

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'll put a few pics up on Friday after they've bn on flower for a few days . See how much they've stretched !! 30th Jan they'll get flushed again mental note to self lol end of week two !!!!

Might put a couple pics up Thursday rideouts just for you lol

Lol I was def smoking when I typed that big tasty lol. I ment what we're you looking at getting* from the hydro shop. And no worrys

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Lol no worries pal ,am always high or try to be lol just getting the bloom cal mag eh few things lol bloombastic as well for when it's needed . What country you from ? Or is that not ment to be asked on here lol

Lol no worries pal ,am always high or try to be lol just getting the bloom cal mag eh few things lol bloombastic as well for when it's needed . What country you from ? Or is that not ment to be asked on here lol

All good man I'm in southern Ontario, Canada. Hbu

There a load of pish ,sorry it's still very illegal to grow and smoke !!! Yawn yawn , how bout over the pond you'd don't care do yous lol

There a load of pish ,sorry it's still very illegal to grow and smoke !!! Yawn yawn , how bout over the pond you'd don't care do yous lol

Def still at the moment illigel. But it's more lax by the day. Anyone can pretty much get a medical card. And recreational will be legal soon enough nation wide. Atleast that's what the gov is leading us to believe.

Fingers crossed for yous pal. It'll never happen here not for a long long time anyway. Even medical is a farse over here some ppl Ave just started to acknowledge it but most just say the usual old bullshit it makes u para and it's a gate at drug or some stupid MP likened smoking with taking heroin quote why don't we just open heroin cafe as well then she said what a total ballon and there elected by the ppl ! Hahahahh fuck that and fuck them ,I'll do what a want !! End of sorry bout the rant lol

Def still at the moment illigel. But it's more lax by the day. Anyone can pretty much get a medical card. And recreational will be legal soon enough nation wide. Atleast that's what the gov is leading us to believe.

Yeah i have medicinal licence 6 grams per day i can smoke.

Soon i may grow my own when health canada appoves me and that be legal for me to do then.

Recreational i say will be legal nationwide over the next 2 years and maybe Ontario this year.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Fingers crossed for yous pal. It'll never happen here not for a long long time anyway. Even medical is a farse over here some ppl Ave just started to acknowledge it but most just say the usual old bullshit it makes u para and it's a gate at drug or some stupid MP likened smoking with taking heroin quote why don't we just open heroin cafe as well then she said what a total ballon and there elected by the ppl ! Hahahahh fuck that and fuck them ,I'll do what a want !! End of sorry bout the rant lol

Sounds like us 5 years ago. People's heads stuck up there a$$. Like comparing apples to oranges.

Re: Dinafem Blue Widow - White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rosé

Yeah i have medicinal licence 6 grams per day i can smoke.

Soon i may grow my own when health canada appoves me and that be legal for me to do then.

Recreational i say will be legal nationwide over the next 2 years and maybe Ontario this year.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User
Grow your own bud, change your out look on this plant even more.I agree with your timing to. Plus if ontario don't someone may go on a murder spree of the liberal party. There destroying us, and trying to create a monopoly on the marijuana industry

Yeah big time bud now back to happy thoughts . Can't wait till a see how my females react over next two weeks

Yeah big time bud now back to happy thoughts . Can't wait till a see how my females react over next two weeks

It's been a week of flower for me. Girls have put on a good 5 to 6 inchs. Ok now I'm ready for them to be done lol

Back
Top Bottom