Dinafem Blue Widow, White Widow & Delicious Black Sugar Rose

420-magazine-mobile1536865444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile17292277.jpg
420-magazine-mobile505901792.jpg
random pics

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Any updates on that Afghan Kush. I recently flipped mine and was wondering about stretch and quality of budsites and quantity?

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Any updates on that Afghan Kush. I recently flipped mine and was wondering about stretch and quality of budsites and quantity?

Hi bignugz , looks like a lovely weekend plant pal , jihad stretch on her and quite a few but sites so all in all good. I long Ave two small plants though in 4litre pots just to see what it's like

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

420-magazine-mobile2141596109.jpg
420-magazine-mobile39352892.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1329260198.jpg

Blue widow not been to impressed so far , they Avent stretched much at all , the seeds were tiny but we,ll see !

420-magazine-mobile1209571068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1912601826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1140412900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1915454936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2097310061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1727794291.jpg

SBR now out the three .. as you can see one lady is leading the way ...She looks awesome

That's two weeks into flower been on 1.6ec bloom/boost . All had 5 litres of phd water for a wee flush so now just waiting on them drying up before the next feed. I'll get better pics and getting bit crowded in there

That's two weeks into flower been on 1.6ec bloom/boost . All had 5 litres of phd water for a wee flush so now just waiting on them drying up before the next feed. I'll get better pics and getting bit crowded in there

I have def been waiting for these updates big tasty. Your girls are looking awesome bud. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have def been waiting for these updates big tasty. Your girls are looking awesome bud. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Cheers bro ,. Bn a little frustrating lately

How are you liking delicious seeds? I like there genetics

Well so far so good with the SBR bud .I've taken ages clones from one of the SBR cause I think she a keeper , Not bn impressed with the blue widow though

I am running cotton candy currently from them very happy. That sucks I was looking at northern light blue. But there are a lot of other one by delicious seeds I like

Back
Top Bottom