Disc Vs Multi Arm Diffusers

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Looking at a ZOB bubbler to chill/moisturize the vapor from my SSV. Any input on the 2 diffusers they offer - flat disc or multi-arm? I'm thinking it shouldn't matter as much for vapor instead of smoke/ash where the diffuser can get plugged - but which draws smoother?

Just switching more and more to vapor and have mostly used a bong to smoke...again to cool the smoke. :hookah:

Thanx for any input...:peace:

I feel that it is a matter of opinion for the Disc vs Tree style percs. As long as you are making the bubbles smaller and many of them which allows the smoke to spread out along the surface area therefore cooling the smoke, which is what diffusion is. I say go down to your local smoke shop if possible and ask them if you could put water in the pipes to see how they pull. As for filtering vapor through water, it will cool it down but it is vapor, no carcinogens. So the questions is, are you making the vapor weaker by filtering it through water? Just ice would cool it down without the filtration. Sorry for the long post. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom