Dispensaries with clones?

a fellow member of a club i go to mentioned in passing he had a bunch extra platinum OG clones askd if i was in need of some . im pretty excited. he's dropping off the little girls on tuesday...and i think i would have to agree with Umpsy on this one stay away from craigslist cause too many cops and narcs

Genetic degredation from cloning takes many years depending on how stable the strain is. If the strain is stable enough, you probably wouldn't notice a difference for 5-10 years.

:bong:

-Umpsy

wow, u guys left just as confused as i was askin the question haha. its kool tho. the truth will surface sooner or later =] ill keep posted =]!!

are they cloning from clones or from mothers?
this is a question i've always wondered as well and always hear conflicting feedback.

not from what i've heard man...there are people around here working with the sam strain fo years, with no lose of potency.

Depeds on where your at, I live in the bay area so there are a lot of choices out here, there is a really good dispensary in Oaksterdam, right off of 17th st. thats where i got my Purp Kush clones. There are also a few more but i think i lost that paper that said which ones had them, I hope this helps, GOOD LUCK!!!!

Back
Top Bottom