Do I have to wash my buds?

xave420

wanted to start a topic of having to wash ur buds based on whether you grew indoors or out and sprayed or foliar feeded with anything or not.

I grew inside with no spray or foliar feeding , do u think it would be okay to just go ahead and dry/cure them?

im guessing yes since ppl have been harvesting weed for years and probably haven't always washed there buds.

I've been contemplating the same thing as I quickly approach my first harvest. I'm indoors and haven't used any sprays but when I see all the dust on the blades of my fans it definitely makes me want to wash them babies down before drying and curing. I think I'm going to go with simple bucket of room temp water and call it a day.

I use dollars, so washing is a must. I use three five gallon buckets filled with tap water. First wash bucket gets one cup lemon juice and one cup baking soda. Second bucket is pre rinse, and last bucket is final rinse. lightly agitate the bud in each bucket for twenty to thirty seconds. Then hang to dry.

I'd do it even if I didn't spray. Lots of dust, pet hair....

Thanks Masonman....I think I read a previous post of yours highlighting this method which I plan to try out this weekend.

Only question is what's the lemon juice & baking soda doing for the wash process?

Being that I don't spray and im really just removing dust I was contemplating strait water

Back
Top Bottom