Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

Its reputation points, you can give it back by clicking on the little start next to "blog this post" at the bottom of each post.

nothing really going on in the tent today..gonna do some cloning later on tonight will post some before and after pics but i will mainly be cloning the PH she's the fastest to set root and she has the most vigorous growth out of all the strains i'm running at the moment

I will be transplanting all girls into 5 gal smart pots Saturday and flipping PH and CP on Monday..SG and GS will be vegged out for 5 more weeks until the light becomes available for them..gotta stay on my perpetual flow...but those girls are gonna get fuggin huge :cheesygrinsmiley:

will definitely be feeding in the moring thought it would be last night but EliteHP stayed moist for longer then i thought..all that will be taken care of come transplant time because i will be adding Growstones to the EliteHP

That's probably why man. Any foliar spray should be sprayed lights off. After the leaves are dry again you can turn the lights back on. Just something to keep in mind

just got done uploading the pics here are some of the PH *before
PH_b42.JPG
PH_b4.JPG
PH_B4_4.JPG
PH_B43.JPG

here are a few shots of the CP *before
CP_B4.JPG
CP_B42.JPG
CP_B4_TOP.JPG
CP_B43.JPG

GS didn't touch her she's too small
CP_B44.JPG

SG Glad to report the purpling is getting better :cheesygrinsmiley:
SG_STEM.JPG
SG_B43.JPG

PH *after
PH_AF2.JPG
PH_AF.JPG

SG *after
SG_AF2.JPG
SG_AF.JPG

CP *after didn't get many off of them doesn't even look like i cut em
CP_AF.JPG

PH cuts
PH_CUTS.JPG

SG cuts
SG_CUTS.JPG

CP cuts
CP_CUTS.JPG

Cups of Cuts
CUTS.JPG

wasn't able to feed the girls this morning but i got to them as soon as i got home which was about 45 min ago...

hit them with Basis A&B-10ml StartR 4-ml Budswel-10ml SeaGreen-.5ml CalMag-20ml Prime 1ml and a drop of supervit...

I will be doing some transplanting tomorrow so i'll upload some before and after pics..i'm really excited to flip these girls come monday its my first time running PH and CP(would let them veg longer but can't if i want to maintain my perpetual) ..i can't wait to upgrade my veg lights went to my bros house and seen his 4 week old CP's that are veggin under a 1000watt MH and oh my the difference is noticeable enough for me to wanna say fugg T5's

about to transplant the girls into 5gal smart pots gonna be going 2 bags of EliteHP to 1 bag of Growstones Hydro medium..the stones are being added to create even more aeration and i love the way the roots split and make more when they come in contact with the Stones

I had a guy tell me he doesn't transplant out of the smart pot he just stacks his small pot on top of the medium of the new pot and lets the roots grow and so on...im thinking it may be cool to try out but that would eliminate some height and i need as much give as i can get i have low hanging ceilings (can't wait to move) but i was thinking it would be cool to try it out so im gonna do it on the CP because they are a lot shorter then the PH and i know they arent gonna stretch that much in bloom for stacking to be a problem both strains also get their own light so an uneven canopy between the two won't be a problem...

no transplanting was done yesterday the EliteHP was a lot wetter then i would like it to be..should be just the right moistness when i get back home later on for me to get to work

debating on whether or not i wanna add another bag of Growstones to the mix even more aeration and a lot more feedings and i'm not automated yet so i'll probably stick with one bag until i upgrade to tables...

Back
Top Bottom