Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

So I'm wondering if I should stack my pots as well.... I just don't want to break a ton of roots in the transplanting process. Have you stacked your pots before this round?

It just seems like the pot on top would make it so the medium underneath doesn't dry... Lack of air flow and what not.... I dont know... Im throwing around the idea :)

The girls are looking good! Hey how is that Elite soil treating ya? I heard some guys at the Maximum Yield Show saying they liked it better than pro-mix for water retention... your thoughts?

El Pato

"How's it Growin"

Thanks man..its treating me good and treating my girls even better especially the PH she loves it..I'd have to say those guys were right it most def holds water a lil longer then pro-mix from what i'm seeing so far..me personally i like my medium to be a bit more airy so i can get more feedings in so i've amended it with growstones :cheesygrinsmiley: i do have to make a correction because i've been calling it soilless but it's more of a hybrid it does have that slight nitrogen charge which i'm really digging didn't burn the girls at all

For sure. Just curious :) Can't wait to see the pictures man. Already puffin on the joint waiting patiently..... lol

Back
Top Bottom