Docs Soilless BacctoEliteHP Multi Strain Journal 2014

For sure. I'm going to be cutting clones soon. I can't decide on which strain to do a round of... Probably going to do a run of Blue Dream... But we'll see.

Week 1 12/12 for CP and PH

LVLS

LVLS.JPG

CP just misted last night came to the conclusion that it is the Heavy16 foliar freaking out the PH my bro confirmed that his does the same and he only uses the Heavy foliar

CP1.JPG

The stacked pots are drying out nicely :cheesygrinsmiley:
CP2.JPG
CP3.JPG

PH bouncing back haven't be misting her with anything thinking if i do mist her again i'll just cut out the PFE from Heavy
PH23.JPG

You can see the new growth on the PH coming in all healthy like
PH110.JPG
PH32.JPG

Vibes!!

and i just got a pretty awesome phone call waiting to hear more about what it detailed then i will fill you guy's in!! #GoodVibes #PositiveVibes noinch noinch!! also i sent the link of my journal to my xbox fam/clan and one of the guys brother was so impressed he made my boy call me so he could tell me himself i really appreciate lil shit like that...

Spacegush week 5

Just gone done feeding the veg girls
Photo+-30ml..Calmag-30..Azos-1scoop..SeaGreen-.5ml..Budswel-30ml..Root Formula-4ml..Prime-1ml decided to do another tea feed because Spacegush loves it and i still have 4 more weeks of veg to pound them

side by side pics of the Spacegush and Grape Stomper
SPACE_GRAPE_2.JPG

look at them reach for that light
Space_Grape.JPG
Space31.JPG

bumped the calmag up because it seems like the purpling is coming back
SPACE6.JPG

SPACE5.JPG
SPACE4.JPG
SPACE3.JPG

SPACE21.JPG

Grape Stomper week 5

here is Grape Stomper praising the T5 god..i just realized i fed these girls yesterday and now they want more today its the stones :thumb:
GRAPE5.JPG
GRAPE4.JPG

she's getting bushier and growing a lot faster now like i said looking like her old self..i'll be cloning these girls again soon i'm thinking at the end of week two of bloom for the other girls get a nice tray full :cheesygrinsmiley:
GRAPE31.JPG

thats right pray girls
GRAPE21.JPG

End of Week 1 of 12/12 for Purple and Red..End of week 5 of veg for Blue and Green

Tonight when the lights come on in the bloom room i will be misting the Cherry Pie (CP,Red) with Switch from Opitic Foliar because she is known to herm don't know what the cause is i just know its in her genetics..i will have to do two applications of the Switch one today which is day 7and another on day 17..the bottle says mix Transport at a rate of 10ml to a Quart so i will be cutting that in half so i can use my bottle twice instead of going out and buying more Switch :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nothing really going on in the veg tent right now Blue and Green are just soaking up some light..i wanna clone Green so bad right now but i'm gonna wait until the end of week two of bloom to take cuts from everything pics coming tonight...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! The girls look great like always :) I always spill shit all over the house haha nutrients mainly. I have plugged in the pump for the 55 gallon res and the valve was open at the top and points right at me lol that was probably the most comical.

Much love and respect brotha!

I was convinced that I was going to start growing roots once... Spilled and entire big bottle of roots excel... $200 on my bare feet.... No bueno... too much Jameson that night hahaha

Back
Top Bottom