Does anyone agree my two cannabis plants are male?

Nittaman

Hello farmers, this is my second year of growing. Unfortunately i had failed and killed my plant.

This year i changed my medium to coco coir, perlite and compost.

Also for the fertilizer i use Mother earth liquid fertilizer and turning out really great this year!

I have 6plants growing, but realized the 6out of two seems to be male.
If so, i would need to pull them out.

Can any one advice me if the photo ones are 100percent male?

Thank you!
20230405_121859.jpg
20230405_121942.jpg
20230405_121528.jpg

Thank you for your comment! Now i feel sure to take these two boy out!
It’s so annoying.

Buying female seeds was a game changer for me.

And you’re welcome bruv! I think you’re my first answered question lol.

@Trala you definitely nailed it, I went feminized about a decade ago or so and it's a game changer. I ran clones prior to that from the club... or take the risk with REGS. Keep Em' Green. :volcano-smiley:

@Trala you definitely nailed it, I went feminized about a decade ago or so and it's a game changer. I ran clones prior to that from the club... or take the risk with REGS. Keep Em' Green. :volcano-smiley:
Good morning :)

I agree, fem seeds and clones FTW. But I will say you still need to be vigilant in checking they are who they say they are. I have had one girl turn out to be a boy. And as my nana used to say, it’s all fun and games till a boy sneaks in and impregnates you and your friends.

No doubt, I have seen on a rare occasion where a feminized seed will herm out late in bloom and you end up with partial seeds throughout your trees. Annoying AF, bad memories with seeds... must be from the brick weed days. :rofl:

No doubt, I have seen on a rare occasion where a feminized seed will herm out late in bloom and you end up with partial seeds throughout your trees. Annoying AF, bad memories with seeds... must be from the brick weed days. :rofl:
Omg I’m having Wedding Cake flashbacks.

Her clone hermed too.

Back
Top Bottom