Does anyone have any ideas?

I don't know if I ripped too many dabs, but .....it looks like you might have too much magnesium. Jus sayin, because ive done it before and it looked almost like my leaves were drying out or had some sort of strange disease. The brown really jumped out at me and i had to at least say something.

I don't know if I ripped too many dabs, but .....it looks like you might have too much magnesium. Jus sayin, because ive done it before and it looked almost like my leaves were drying out or had some sort of strange disease. The brown really jumped out at me and i had to at least say something.
Thanks Cannacris!, I’ll keep that in mind. That flush that I did should help

Autoflower Strains - expert gorilla (x3) + Royal Kush Auto (is light green)
Lights 18/6 - led’s 1000w(x2), 600w(x2) + + 125w cfl (at bottom facing up)
Nutes - green planet (1 part kit)
Temp - day=77f-81f, night=70f-74f
Humidity - 45-50%
Pot Size - 3 gallon fabric
Age - 7 weeks
Soil ph - 6.8

hi everyone, I’ve had this problem going on for about 3 weeks or so and it’s just getting worse. At first I know I could’ve been feeding them more nutes but I’ve tried lowering the soil ph, more cal-mag, more nutes, more phosphorus and nothing seems to be working, it’s just spreading!
I think it may be the soil mix I’m using (Bugs), the co2 bags that are about 1 year old, even root problems!. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The first pictures are from 1-2 weeks ago and the last 2 are from yesterday.
Hi everyone, so I tried the Cayenne pepper with dish soap.
Hot water+Cayenne pepper, then I let it cool down, sprayed the outside plant but this leaf eater seemed to be unaffected. So I steeped some insect frass and let it cool down watered the plant with it and did a foliar feeding and so far it seems to be working! As for the inside plants, I just watered them because it just doesn’t make sense to spray the buds with bug poop. It’s been 2 days since then and both crops aren’t getting any better yet but the problem seems to have ceased! I should know for sure in a few days

Dish Soap On Plants
What happens when you spray diluted dish soap on plants? Remember dish soap is a detergent that is excellent at removing oil, grease, and wax. When you spray it on your plants, it removes the natural oils and waxes that all plants have on their leaves. These oils and waxes serve to protect the leaves.

When the protective coating is removed from the leaves, it makes it easier for pathogens to get a foothold and infect the plants.

Spraying your plants with dish soap removes their natural defenses against pests and diseases. You are setting the stage for your plants to get sick, and maybe die.

Humidity - 45-50%
Age - 7 weeks
Soil ph - 6.8

hi everyone, I’ve had this problem going on for about 3 weeks or so and it’s just getting worse. At first I know I could’ve been feeding them more nutes but I’ve tried lowering the soil ph, more cal-mag, more nutes, more phosphorus and nothing seems to be working, it’s just spreading!
I think it may be the soil mix I’m using (Bugs), the co2 bags that are about 1 year old, even root problems!. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The first pictures are from 1-2 weeks ago and the last 2 are from yesterday.
Inside crop is done. This is that big cola I was talking about. Looks nice!.., hopefully it smokes nice too!

Attachments

• B35AFB73-B612-47EC-9456-581417196699.jpeg
    B35AFB73-B612-47EC-9456-581417196699.jpeg
    795.1 KB · Views: 52
Dish Soap On Plants
What happens when you spray diluted dish soap on plants? Remember dish soap is a detergent that is excellent at removing oil, grease, and wax. When you spray it on your plants, it removes the natural oils and waxes that all plants have on their leaves. These oils and waxes serve to protect the leaves.

When the protective coating is removed from the leaves, it makes it easier for pathogens to get a foothold and infect the plants.

Spraying your plants with dish soap removes their natural defenses against pests and diseases. You are setting the stage for your plants to get sick, and maybe die.
I think it was a light mixture especially with the dish soap, for 2 gallons I added 2 tablespoons of Cayenne pepper and 1 tablespoon of dish soap. Mixed it well and let it stand for 24 hours and mixed well again with hardly any bubbles at all

Humidity - 45-50%
Age - 7 weeks
Soil ph - 6.8

Hi everyone, just an update!...., after hanging the plants and almost halfway through the 4 week curing process I thought I’d let you’s know that I got a little more than 5 ounces out of the 4 plants so not too bad for autos! . And a big thank you to everyone who took the time out of their busy schedule to help me out. Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom