Does anyone have any ideas?

don't do this now, but have you tried trining her and trimming lower end buds before?

don't do this now, but have you tried trining her and trimming lower end buds before?
I don’t know what trining means (turning?) but I haven’t done that with autos, I just let them do their thing with a little LST and these ones are autoflowers too, can it be done with autos?

when you trim at early stage you allow the plant to give more energy to the well developed branches which they will become trichomes. This trianing is done in early stages.

ahh i just read your post that they are autos. lol, i guess i should of re-read the tread first. ya, lsd training is fine but not much in flower time. i've read that you want to touch them less in flower so the trichomes don't get damaged

when you trim at early stage you allow the plant to give more energy to the well developed branches which they will become trichomes. This trianing is done in early stages.
Yes, that’s right! for photoperiods I trim, train and cut off the lower bud sites and branches (1/5 bare at the bottom of the stalk)...., and of corse trimming throughout the plant.

ahh i just read your post that they are autos. lol, i guess i should of re-read the tread first. ya, lsd training is fine but not much in flower time. i've read that you want to touch them less in flower so the trichomes don't get damaged
That’s right!, touching the buds will damage trichomes and I actually just read about the latest time for LST is the beginning of flowering..., or veg stage. I started LST probably about 2-3 weeks before flowering so I have a bit of time to shape the canopy for better bud light coverage.

Rust fungus example u.jpg

did you spray leaves at any point ? for pests or foliar feeding ?
Yes, I used neem oil when they were very close to flowering because I noticed a couple of tiny holes in a couple of leaves and I did notice a hopping spider before that but I think it got away, I also seen another spider. I know they don’t really harm the plants but I didn’t want any bugs on them, about 4-5 days later I spayed them with water, then when the buds started getting bigger I sprayed them with a light mixture of advanced nutrients “bud factor x”

wowo_O ouch !!! almost like a cats been pissing on them , well burnt,coluld even be root rot or root aphids doign this
I don’t know if the dark matter soil I used is sterile or not, when I opened it, I just had an uneasy feeling about it. But it was pretty expensive and I did get it from the hydroponics shop. So I used it anyways. I didn’t see nothing crawling around in it but I’ve kind of always suspected parasites

Back
Top Bottom