Does this count?

Zephyrs

So I'm a new dude here at 420MAG. This is like my 4th post. I saw it was a photo section. So if I in the wrong room, lemme know. Anywho, here's a last summer outdoor light depped runtz muffin from (BF). It was ridiculously potent And tasty. The spider took nothing from it but the bugs, lol.

20210821_151944.jpg

20210822_173931.jpg

20210819_175055.jpg

20210819_174930.jpg

Last summer I had a praying mantis and a bunch of ladybugs living in the plants. Didn’t have any bug problems!
Send em my way, lol. I see maybe 2 ladybugs a season. And I wish praying mantis were native to my area. But they not. I survive on neem oil and diatomaceous earth. And it's hard trail to travel.

So I'm a new dude here at 420MAG. This is like my 4th post. I saw it was a photo section. So if I in the wrong room, lemme know. Anywho, here's a last summer outdoor light depped runtz muffin from (BF). It was ridiculously potent And tasty. The spider took nothing from it but the bugs, lol.

20210821_151944.jpg

20210822_173931.jpg

20210819_175055.jpg

20210819_174930.jpg
Hey @Zephyrs beautiful ladies still. ;)
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Are you running an indoor grow this winter?

Stay safe
Bill

The spider took nothing from it but the bugs, lol.
Good photo. I leave all the spiders I see on my outdoor plants. Let them make their webs and we can call them web-slingers for all I care.;)

I leave all the insects on my outdoor plants, even the few that might be eating a hole in a leaf. Usually they are gone in a day or so a good possibility that a predator took care of those one or two. That predator is a lot easier to live with than spraying chemicals, or even natural bug killer, just to get rid of a couple of bugs.

Indoors is a different story. Kind of hard to get predators to find their way into the basement room, especially in the winter.

Here is my favorite spider from a couple of years ago.....
full

Hey @Zephyrs beautiful ladies still. ;)
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Are you running an indoor grow this winter?

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Much @Bill284. I am just doing 1 plant inside this winter. I really don't need to, Because I still have a decent bud supply. But I love growing so I'll have a small closet scrog. Here she is today at 2 weeks from sprout.

DNA GENETICS Cherry 18
20211223_155425.jpg

Good photo. I leave all the spiders I see on my outdoor plants. Let them make their webs and we can call them web-slingers for all I care.;)

I leave all the insects on my outdoor plants, even the few that might be eating a hole in a leaf. Usually they are gone in a day or so a good possibility that a predator took care of those one or two. That predator is a lot easier to live with than spraying chemicals, or even natural bug killer, just to get rid of a couple of bugs.

Indoors is a different story. Kind of hard to get predators to find their way into the basement room, especially in the winter.

Here is my favorite spider from a couple of years ago.....
full
Whoa, that is one wicked looking arachnid!

Thanks Much @Bill284. I am just doing 1 plant inside this winter. I really don't need to, Because I still have a decent bud supply. But I love growing so I'll have a small closet scrog. Here she is today at 2 weeks from sprout.

DNA GENETICS Cherry 18
20211223_155425.jpg
Hey @Zephyrs cute girl.
Wow big pot though.
Going to be a big one.
If you get a chance start a journal for her so we can watch her grow.
Merry Christmas.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Zephyrs cute girl.
Wow big pot though.
Going to be a big one.
If you get a chance start a journal for her so we can watch her grow.
Merry Christmas.

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bud, she just in a 5 gallon square pot. LOL yea the angle of the pic makes it look bigger. I just transplanted her 3 days ago so she still adjusting. A good screen should spread her out vertically after a few more weeks. I checked out the grow journal section, but at the bottom it states that I don't have sufficient privileges to post a thread there. I guess I need to put my time in here on 420MAG first idunno.

Thanks Bud, she just in a 5 gallon square pot. LOL yea the angle of the pic makes it look bigger. I just transplanted her 3 days ago so she still adjusting. A good screen should spread her out vertically after a few more weeks. I checked out the grow journal section, but at the bottom it states that I don't have sufficient privileges to post a thread there. I guess I need to put my time in here on 420MAG first idunno.
Hey Merry Christmas @Zephyrs .
You should be able to start a journal with your first post.
Did you go to the top of this page? \/
There is a space at the top that says Title of thread I think.
If you have a problem still let me know I'll get it looked after.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom