Dopey Police Lose Marijuana Farm

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Dopey police have lost an entire 100 plant marijuana farm they had under observation while trying to trap its owners.

Officers in Grenchen, Switzerland, had been watching the front door of the building being used as a farm waiting for the dealers to return to collect their plants.

Meanwhile, someone sneaked into the house from the back and harvested the entire crop.

Police spokesman Urs Eggenschwiler said: "There are no traces of a burglary so we have to check now which people have a key."

Source

Counter-surveillance,
it's a Must :cheesygrinsmiley:

In my town, i keep close tabs on where the cops are all the time. Sometimes i'll drive around and try to find them to make sure they're doing their job.
Backstory: my buddie has a cop that lives 2 houses away from him and almost every time he's on duty, he goes home for hours at a time. He even leaves the cruiser running out front for hours.

In my town, i keep close tabs on where the cops are all the time. Sometimes i'll drive around and try to find them to make sure they're doing their job.
Backstory: my buddie has a cop that lives 2 houses away from him and almost every time he's on duty, he goes home for hours at a time. He even leaves the cruiser running out front for hours.

That is true in my area too, cops will lounge in abandoned parking lots for hours but if you walk by they will leave and pretend to patrol.

maybe the cops took it

I just though about that. In my area, theres 1 cop been getting people i know with like a 1/4 here and a 1/2 there and everybody is getting the same fine for "small amt of mmj for personal use". I think he's pocketing a bunch of it.

Back
Top Bottom