Dosing with butter in baked goods

Gee

I’m not entirely sure where this post should go because I can’t find anything for edibles.

My question was, I’ve been making butter/oil for dosing and I’m trying to get the correct butter to “flower” ratio.

I think that this is a matter of preference depending on tolerance, but I just wanted to ask for your input.

Doing it like this is not a science so I’m trying to see what you guys do. Myself, 3grams of keif for each 1/2 cup stick of butter that is sifted through the 120 screen.

I made a batch of 32 cookies with 3 grams of Keif (decarbed). The cookies are all equal weight and size, and then I cut then in quarters giving me 128 doses of nice mellow highs.

I’m shifting to using bud now. Would like to see how much bud you use per stick of butter?

I always go 2/1 in my oils

So

8gr of flower to 4oz of oil

Now I did 3gr of kief in my gummies recently which I think is stronger for sure

So if yer looking for a waisted high more than medical maybe go 3/1

I did 10 grams of bud per 1/2 cup of butter. (many cookie recipe require 1/2 cup)

Ill have to cook this up and try. The thing ive noticed when cooking baked goods is to use but because that oil, it gets off on your hands, the cookie pan, or wherever while butter hardens

I did 10 grams of bud per 1/2 cup of butter. (many cookie recipe require 1/2 cup)

Ill have to cook this up and try. The thing ive noticed when cooking baked goods is to use but because that oil, it gets off on your hands, the cookie pan, or wherever while butter hardens

Back
Top Bottom