Double Diesel - Elephant Diesel & Hollands Hope

fuglyman

This is my first grow

They are about 5 weeks in flower.

940w HPS

Fox Farms Happy Frog

Age Old Bloom, Age Old Kelp organic nutes.

. These three plants I had intended to be mothers never to flower. The best laid plans of mice and men... I

started these from seed 2nd week of Jan, using a window all natural light. March 21 came and went, a week

later I saw they were all in flower.:yikes: I was slowly getting my grow shed ready. I figured I had till Sept,

this sped things along.

So quick like a bunny I got the flower room done. I then started feeding them bloom nutes every time I

watered. I then noticed a fan leaf or two with the claw. I took to 420 Mag. and found the problem. Nitrogen

Toxicity, the bloom nutes coupled with bone and blood meal I used to veg was the problem.

I have flushed them and they are on the rebound. Double Diesel fared the best and no sign of the claw.

Holland Hope and Elephant Diesel are not perfect but getting better.

P10101165.JPG

This is the Double Diesel, I will be getting tric development pics soon. She's about 3' tall from the dirt
P10101156.JPG

This is the Elephant Diesel she's about 3' from the dirt.

P101013510.JPG

This is the tric development on the E.D.
P10101225.JPG

This is the Holland Hope, she stands about 6' from the floor. Lower left hand side of the pic is the top of a

4' level.
P10101276.JPG

The tric development on the HH.

The tric pics are hard to get, a telescope eye piece and a camera. I have to focus both the eye piece and

the camera by hand. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Great work. Im growing nyc diesel and matanuska thunderfuck. New here so don't know how to start a journal yet or post pics. I will eventually figure it out/hopefully.

Sweet shot. I'm new too and almost around the same time in my first grow. I'll follow along. If I'm stuck I search 420 mag. 99% of the time you find tonnsss of info.
Keep updating good work.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom