DP Mazar - NFT - 1800W HPS - 240X120 Tent

day one out of the propagator and they looking happy. will leave then until Tuesday after i get back from the dam to fill the nft tanks.
day_one_colnes_003.jpg
day_one_colnes_002.jpg
day_one_colnes_001.jpg

the dam was great, loads on offer . smoked a mix of kush, haze, cheese. 12 in total the 8 hours i was there. happydays. found a nice reggae bar and the owner let me run a tab. happydays.got my backie some dutch sweets for the munches and came home with 10 g of morocco cream and 10 g Himalayan cream. just nice..so on sofa now baked.lol happydays.AND!!! just to top off my great day when i got back my mazar has just shown roots coming through the 4 inch blocks . so a big fucking happy days. so in a while.lol i will have to fill my nft tanks and get them in to the trays and OFF we go. off back to the dam soon.yeaman.
amsterdam_024.JPG
amsterdam_0231.JPG
amsterdam_030.JPG

ok we rooted out the 4inch blocks, so today i will fill tanks and place them on to the nft tray, in about 8 hours time and i will be switching on one 600 hps at a great height or the first 24 hours, i will take more pics later tonite once they are in they tanks . happydays.
roots_0013.jpg
roots_004.jpg
roots_0023.jpg
roots_005.jpg
roots_006.jpg
roots_0032.jpg

Lookin real good STOP! I really like this method of growing you are going with... RockWool cubes are an interesting grow medium, maybe I will be able to do a Soilless RockWool grow soon...

Anyways, I'm subbed! Excited to see how this goes my friend. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

filled the tanks ,everything running dandy,ph 5.8. ec 1.0.just switched the middle 600 on .i will leave this like that for a day or 2. then i will switch the 2 outer 600,s on. and switch the middle one off for now. i will keep the 2 outer 600,s high. for 2 days.after that i will drop the 600.s to just above the canopy. i will run the 3rd 600 when needed . happy days. :eek:ldtoker:
mazar_start_001.jpg
mazar_start_002.jpg
mazar_start_003.jpg
mazar_start_004.jpg
mazar_start_005.jpg
mazar_start_006.jpg
mazar_start_007.jpg
mazar_start_010.jpg
mazar_start_009.jpg
mazar_start_008.jpg
mazar_start_011.jpg
mazar_start_013.jpg
mazar_start_012.jpg
mazar_start_014.jpg
mazar_start_015.jpg
mazar_start_016.jpg
mazar_start_019.jpg
mazar_start_018.jpg
mazar_start_017.jpg
mazar_start_021.jpg
mazar_start_020.jpg
mazar_start_022.jpg

cheers bro . mazar is best at 4-5 feet high 2 feet wide .nice xmas tree like plant.not much stretch with right light heights,so i will wait till they been topped a good few times and filling the space . then ill flip and treat just as i do with other grows. iam going to run this all year .5-6 dry.easy peazy.each plant. just waiting for them to settle in and to start the rapid growth period. . I plane to smash this mazar buddy to its full potential . happyadys,

they had there few days with lights high .roots hitting spreader Matt now , so time to lower the lights.(2 x 600) don't need the 3rd 600 yet. and i top the little fuckers now.now they have 1200w just over them,so they will start to work hard now. Friday coming pic,s will show this. happydays. have potted a clone in soil for a mother.ec 1.0 , ph 6.1 .

ok .the wave machines. i was using for the Wilma res are to big for the nft res, so i have gone back to my old way. submersible pump,s. they do a great job of keeping the water moving as well as oxygenating my res more (1000 l/H ) ,they are just the same as the one you use in nft .if i don't use these i end up having to do res changes every 2 weeks.(no thanks).nft pump is at 16 l/H.24/7(non adjustable flow)have topped a few, lights lowered ,ph 6.0 ec 1.4 . (0.4 background ec).soon i will be topping out more and filling the space provided ,then the flip. happydays.
water_movement_001.jpg
water_movement_006.jpg
water_movement_003.jpg
water_movement_002.jpg
water_movement_004.jpg
water_movement_005.jpg

Lookin' awfully pretty my friend :cheesygrinsmiley: they all look so happy in this system! I for one am loving it as well, did you come up with it yourself or is it one that has been used before? This is my first time seeing it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great work STOP!

nft is very old buddy. NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) is one of the most popular hydroponic growing styles among European hobbyists. The compact, self-contained nature of the systems has proven to be a particular hit with British growers-Over in America it's a different story. Sure, commercial growers know all about NFT. But most of my freinds over the pond never seen it before. same clone in a pot on top of nft tray . one can see the difference. i just love nft.its fast and ;lets the plants yield to there full.

Back
Top Bottom