Dream or Dreams

medme

first off,,, i hope this is the right place to ask this question ..

i've heard of "blue dream" and i've also heard of "blue dreams"

is it the same strain,, or are they different? did someone just add the "s"?

thanks for any help with this......

asking in one of the blue dream threads would have been a good idea! :grinjoint:
they probably just added the 's' I think.... BC Bud makes a Sweet Dreams..?
hope this helps!
Blue Dream is quality stuff :hookah:

asking in one of the blue dream threads would have been a good idea! :grinjoint:
they probably just added the 's' I think.... BC Bud makes a Sweet Dreams..?
hope this helps!
Blue Dream is quality stuff :hookah:

nope,,,, didn't help... thanks anyway! I think.........

ok... well, i don't know what your wanting to hear?
maybe you should look on google and seedfinder before just making a thread and ask other people to research for you. It would also give US a little info so we don't waste time going through what you may have gone through in terms of information.
On that note, if you type it in on google you will find a review for it. I still think its blue dream with an added 's'. Then again, the review site doesn't have a genetic line on its info beyond it being a "hybrid". Which is what Blue Dream is too.
Seedfinder only has Blue Dream and the one I stated in the other post.
Then again, its cannabis. Maybe its a bagseed with a made up name.
Good luck with your search.

i didn't ask anyone to "research" for me,, i've done my own,, i've found the strain "blue dream" on a medical strain site,,, that same site lists "blue dreams" also., but when i click on it blackberry kush comes up..so,,, thanks again,, i think...

I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE THAT KNOWS the answer, not "i think".... just sayin'

Sweet Dreams
This fine indoor variety which will give you a large yield. The plant has an imported Californan BB Skunk for a mother, crossed over with a K.C. 606.
Inside flowering 6-9 weeks height. appr. 100 cm, yield up to 130 gram Outside flowering 8-10 weeks height. 1.5-2.25 m, Yield up to 900 gram

blue dream is different

Back
Top Bottom