Drip irrigation

pontiacman

Hi all. This is my 1st grow and I am setting up drip irrigation for 3 girls and have some questions.

1. All 3 are in line so I can't have all of the lines at the same length. Is this ok?

2. I'm having a hard time controlling the flow. Should I have a valve at each outlet at the manifold?

I'm running the proper pump and im using 3/16 line with a 27 gallon tank.

Thanks for any help.

u can either get some self regulating drip emitters they r pretty cheap on ebay or u can get shut off valves and install them right at each plant it will be a pain in the butt to try to adjust flow rate at the manifold when u cant see the drip while u r trying adjust

I use shut off valves at the drippers. I've never been able to get all my lines to drip at the same rate, so I just use the valve to adjust to the flow of the drippers closer to the pump. It's easy to take a plant out that way too without having to redo your whole system every time you want to add a plant or take one out.

Might need a valve on your half inch and then 3 on the quarter feeds to the rings. I do something like this on my patio for my tomatoes and it works well. It's on a 10 min cycle (tied into a yard station) and having dual control allowed me to dial it in in about 3-4 tries. The inline valves are pretty cheap

Back
Top Bottom