Dropponys Outdoor Med Crop

droppony

My Pics

IM0004111.jpg

IM0004131.jpg

IM0004091.jpg

IM0004081.jpg

IM0004051.jpg

finaly im done planting all my clones. At first i nute burned the hell outa my clones when they were tiny, since i got them outa the old soil. and brought them in under my 250 watt mh, they recovered nicely and when i planted them into the ground they grow new growth daily! im just scared when they all get biger that 12 plants are going to be to obvious to the chopers? o well im legal . thanks to p420 and nodirtweed for the help!

Looking great droppony. Going to be a hell of a harvest with 12 plants. Can't wait to see what that area will look like in a few months.

Beautiful lookin plants man. Theyre going to be even better 2 months from now and your going to have quite a dank harvest. Do you have any idea what strain they are?

Ya they are grandady purple, white widow, the hog, odysy ,sweetooth.thanks for the help nodirtweed! i cant believe how much they are growing, i cant wait to harvest!And p420 if your reading this thanks!!

Looks awesome man! Those are gonna be monsters by harvest time. Personally I'd post more than one copy of your growers cert. though. Look for a PM from me some time tomorrow.
Vin

good job man, that blue tarp is gonna make it obvious as shit, also i wouldnt be worried about choppers, i would be worried about punk kids with sticky fingers. i had 12 plants come up missin in back of my house in a matter of 2 hours. all white widow, maybe 2 days from harvest. everytime i get close to harvest some shit fucks me up. i hope u airated the soil before planting, if not, do it next time. you need to put c02 and oxygen back into the soil. do it by just turning the soil, shovel rotortill, shit like that. also next time you do outside, move it to a diff part as the nutes will be sapped from the soil. i recommend doing corn right where those plants are right after. it will put the nutes back into the soil that the mj plants took out.

How does corn put nutes back into the soil? I suggest doing a compost and turning that into the soil too. Werms like the organic matter in the compost and will dig around your plant more wich also helps by putting wormcastings in the soil and through their digging they are airating the soil as well. It will help keep your soil fertl. My dad and stepmom do this in their veggatible garden and you wouldn't believe how much they pull out of there.

Dankcloset and Brett: Both great suggestions man. Corn takes less nutes out of the soil than other plants. Like beans, it extracts more of the nitrogen it needs right out of the air around it. Of course, it only helps the soil if you chop it up and mix it in w/the soil while it's still green, right after you chop off the fresh ears of corn! There are much better "cover crops" one can use to add nitrogen to the soil though. Composting is a great idea...Electifying your fence is a great idea too!! Or raise a rotwieler (sp) in your grow area.
Vin

thanks dank,brett, 420, and vin, ya im looking for a camo tarp, i cant find one at the moment,and yes the intire plot was rotatiled before i planted them, i used a 50/50 mix of foxfarm and the native soil,the soil in my backyard was great soil to begin with.I also use a couple pumps of oxy plus every other watering to put some more oxigen in there.And yes i am woried about getting riped off! 12 plants back there in full bloom are going to smell so strong, i plan on sleeping back there with them until i harvest with my 357 and my pitbull.

Sorry it took so long to reply dude but my DSL was disabled for 3 weeks.
Looks good but you need to water more than just the surrounding plant. Since they are in ground and not potted the root system can spread rapidly over a 3 foot radius per side. And its very diffacult to over water your plants that way.

good advice urdedpal, i was thinking of diging some trenches around them so when they get biger it will be a lot easyer.

droppony said:
good advice urdedpal, i was thinking of diging some trenches around them so when they get biger it will be a lot easyer.
That's a good idea, or take that soil in the corner or some mulch and make a small berm about 3 feet out all around the plants. Looking great man. When are more pics coming?

il update it this weekend, the bigest ones are now 2 feet tall and they keep growing! some of them like to bush rather than get too tall, i like that idea, im toping each plant ounce a week, so they dont get too tall, i can allready se that there are 2 that are going to be 10 footers if i let them.

Back
Top Bottom