New Grow - First Time Using Premium Strains

Waiting on photographs. Can you please rotate your photographs when you upload them, it is very hard to turn my neck.

I would but you see my room area is terribly off-level, and the section where I have the girls is at the bottom most point, I never go past certain areas out of habit in the space because honestly you can lose your balance and fall, it's a very small house and you really can't turn your neck too many different directions yourself without losing balance from where they divide the rooms, so I only focus mainly on doing things towards certain directions, as it is when im in with the plants I can barely stand up straight to prevent knocking them over, or falling inward, that wall is nothing but 2x4's and drywall, and there's a whole nother room behind it.

You probably wouldn't believe me unless you could witness my condition, and maybe then I shouldn't have a grow journal, but truthfully I would have to "move" the setup, physically into another house next door in order to get rotational photographs

I would but you see my room area is terribly off-level, and the section where I have the girls is at the bottom most point, I never go past certain areas out of habit in the space because honestly you can lose your balance and fall, it's a very small house and you really can't turn your neck too many different directions yourself without losing balance from where they divide the rooms, so I only focus mainly on doing things towards certain directions, as it is when im in with the plants I can barely stand up straight to prevent knocking them over, or falling inward, that wall is nothing but 2x4's and drywall, and there's a whole nother room behind it.

You probably wouldn't believe me unless you could witness my condition, and maybe then I shouldn't have a grow journal, but truthfully I would have to "move" the setup, physically into another house next door in order to get rotational photographs

Hey man I think the pictures you took above could just be rotated on the computer before loading to 420 or turning phone for the picture if no computer is what KingJohnC may be tallking about. the angle you took your hydro picture is easy to look at:thumb:

Hey man I think the pictures you took above could just be rotated on the computer before loading to 420 or turning phone for the picture if no computer is what KingJohnC may be tallking about. the angle you took your hydro picture is easy to look at:thumb:

Sorry man, I just get the feeling like, that if I post too many different angles of my home, im gonna end up seein the red and blue outside of my door wanting to come inside and poke around. :bitingnails::yikes: im not exactly in a part of the country where it's quite legal yet. If he's saying rotate them on the computer, well then :loopy:

I see what your saying now, sorry, my motto is usually just to load em up and then burn, here's the last ones corrected, hopefully I'll remember to do the same with the ones in the future, I would just turn the computer to the right personally :reading420magazine:

SSPX000118.jpg

SSPX00026.jpg

SSPX00045.jpg

SSPX00055.jpg

I see what your saying now, sorry, my motto is usually just to load em up and then burn, here's the last ones corrected, hopefully I'll remember to do the same with the ones in the future, I would just turn the computer to the right personally :rofl:
:cheesygrinsmiley:Those photos of That plant looks nice and I was wondering how far into flower it is and what strain again? :tokin:

It's all good closet, we're all tokers heere :smokin: lol anyway im sampling a few branches, can't tell how long in flowering gotta go back on the thread dates, she's slowly swelling out, but not too quickly because im not using any nutes, but she's super sticky an potent, the one plant is a White Widow x Skunk, the other a Maui Wowie, the Wowie though is a weak plant, has some buds, but barely much the stem is about a pencil size, while the White widow is almost a penny thick, very nice plant, super potency.

I may end up harvesting soon, It's not a very lot but I don't think she'll get all that much bigger without any nutes involved.

I'm thinking to reduce time and increase yield and because of ease of flushing with using nutes, I may just make this into a Hydro only grow, after I get my tent, I could buy a single hydro bucket, or two, and switch between vegging clones in the cloner, the nutrients that came with my kit originally seemed to work really great, and the guy sells them pretty cheap, so I would just buy some more, and then flush when ready, and perpetual bud machine!

So, since I have to dry them for almost 2 weeks, to smoke it properly, and their growing now very slow, I may harvest soon to get a head start on Drying, the smell is just penetrating from the plant, it hits you every once when it perspires strongly and DAMN, some of the most complex aromas, amazing

Sorry I haven't updated, I made a harvest shortly after last post; I don't know how long I should be drying these for, I think Dirt takes considerably longer to dry somehow than Hydro, it's been over 2 weeks, taste of trying some is a bit harsh, possible from room smells,? , but the branches won't Snap completely, so it still means their not completely dry, some are kind of like rubbery, as in they won't break but bend real easy like crazy if bent, So I've got them hanging up now still trying to complete their drying, their all still Super sticky though still.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom