Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Yea put pc in skunny. Let the BV mature. I can see it go longer in veg like I do my ladies then. Cant wait. I'm gunna pop some BV beans in 2 grows time. As ive just popped in my favourite strain for my back pain I need butter and so on or it would be BV seing how your lady has grown.

Will do mate :thumb: I've got another 4 beans but I'm liking this pheno so I'll see if I can get some seeds from her with the CS :) I'll look forward to seeing what you do with your BV's :thumb:

p.c. :thumb:

Hi Mr. Skunny!

Awesome job on the Critical my friend. Those trich shots are looking fantastic. You know me, I like to grow the big. My choice would also be the PC while I trained the BV. Have you ever tried Venom OG? HOLY SHNIKIES! That is one potent OG. Hopefully the BV will carry the potency on. I've only smoked Venom 1 time. It was grown by a buddy of mine from rare dankness seeds. He killed the strain due to low production, but that stuff is deadly.:thumb:

Mmmmm tits. I vote p.c.

It looks like PC is the winner :)

Hi Mr. Skunny!

Awesome job on the Critical my friend. Those trich shots are looking fantastic. You know me, I like to grow the big. My choice would also be the PC while I trained the BV. Have you ever tried Venom OG? HOLY SHNIKIES! That is one potent OG. Hopefully the BV will carry the potency on. I've only smoked Venom 1 time. It was grown by a buddy of mine from rare dankness seeds. He killed the strain due to low production, but that stuff is deadly.:thumb:

I've never tried Venom OG or any Venom for that matter but you're getting me excited :)

Good morning old bean :) good morning everyone :)

Good morning BG, I hope you've got an early dart on the cards :)

just walked to the store skins , lotto, ice cream
burnin' yer free one right now

Skunny do you know how manys days does it call for with Royal seed Critical in flower , iirc it siad something about a short flower time ? mine is huge & drinkin'up da fuilds sugar everywhere as well buds everywhere

Back
Top Bottom