Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Yea Zombie, they're a bit optimistic with their times & claim 6-8wk in flower. Mine's completed 11wk tomorrow & I could let her go for another 2 maybe 3 weeks :)

that's a weird one
Yea Zombie, they're a bit optimistic with their times & claim 6-8wk in flower. Mine's completed 11wk tomorrow & I could let her go for another 2 maybe 3 weeks :)

that's a weird one , mine was showing flower in veg 2 weeks before I flipped everyone
I got her on a dolly under her tub so I can roll her in / out

that mini dollie @ Harbor Freight is what I use it's 12" x18" OR so couple bungee cords & a tub to catch the drain waste
all bungeed to the dolly I move them with my feet (used to be a mover) but anyone can use yer feet to move them around
the plants are in 5 gal tall pots / next time 5 gal squat pots
having that shower stall is Royal P I A after harvest then it's demo the room & stall
all plants on dollies then makes a easy spin move while growing & veg
right now the dollied plants I can move 1/2 rotation dailyy in seconds
next time I move things staking is gonna be needed the weight is packin in

Skunny that's right I need to start some seed as well
i'll hold off till next week after Hempcon see what I can get there
but LSD & THC both do-overs so far maybe the Phamtom as well as they all were easy growers.
I like being able to walk up & buy seed not have to stress the delivery issues
gonna pop my Romulian seed this spring & I got a Bubba Kush seed in the popcorn from last fall not a big volume but did work on headache very well greasy with resin the joints get

A very good day to you skunny :)

Good evening BG, I hope you've had a good day buddy :thumb:

Morning skunny and friends, hope you guys are all having an awesome weekend

Good morning Payton, it's been a great day here & I just saw you've got no back pain today, happy days :thumb:

just got caught up on here from the last few days and everything is looking great as always mate.....

Good evening sir & thanks :) Long time no see :ciao:

Hi ya Skunny,
just dropping by to say hi and invite you to my new journal, it's in my signature.
Hope all is well in your world :Namaste::passitleft::ciao:

It's good to see you back in action, I'll pop over shortly :)

Skunny that's right I need to start some seed as well
i'll hold off till next week after Hempcon see what I can get there
but LSD & THC both do-overs so far maybe the Phamtom as well as they all were easy growers.
I like being able to walk up & buy seed not have to stress the delivery issues
gonna pop my Romulian seed this spring & I got a Bubba Kush seed in the popcorn from last fall not a big volume but did work on headache very well greasy with resin the joints get

You should pick up some good seeds at Hempcon, they love giving stuff away at those expo's :thumb: I'll look forward to seeing what you get up to. Feel free to pop pics up in here bro :)

yeah I love Plant shows been going to orchid & cacti shows for 30 years
Jazzed about a hemp show , I missed the High Times Cup SF show around Xmas
I love listening to the fertilizer guys pitches on what their select secret sauce is in their stuff does for me ,
seems like it should wipe my butt as well with all the wild claims .

yeah I love Plant shows been going to orchid & cacti shows for 30 years
Jazzed about a hemp show , I missed the High Times Cup SF show around Xmas
I love listening to the fertilizer guys pitches on what their select secret sauce is in their stuff does for me ,
seems like it should wipe my butt as well with all the wild claims .

I love orchids & believe they are very tricky to grow, I might give myself a challenge :)
I think the fert guys are like everyone in this industry mate, full of hot air :)

Happy Saturday Skundawg! Hope you have nothing but sunshine and green buds this weekend.

Zombie, those dollies sound like the business.

I'm having an awesome weekend Doc & looking forward to watching the Moto GP later :thumb: I hope you're chillin & having fun bro :)

Hi Skunny happy toker daze:passitleft:

Howdy-doody Luz, I've just been to your yard & you're doing a fine job my friend :bravo::)

Skunny you should grow a orchid or two they are not so hard to grow and are beautiful :) good morning skunny lad . My mother has a knack with orchids and even has some that are growing in her garden that are protected by the national trust :)

That must be a nightmare having the National Trust camped out in her garden with uzi's :rofl:

It's no joke . They come round once or twice a year to take photos and notes and to make sure they are not in danger from other plants . They hate seeing my dog pee up them :rofl: but they are a very beautiful plant and almost look like they are walking around like arachnids . There roots turn upwards and become the new stem for new flower's .

I believe it mate, the national trust are hardcore. I saw them in action on a barratt site. They made them re-design & rebuild a housing estate because of some bats. The NT stepped in & demanded a bat house be built & all the roads, footings, drainage, services & houses had to be ripped out to make way for it. It cost them millions & the bats fooked off when they were demolishing the houses & ripping the roads up :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom